A question for future updates

iPfreeley

Is there anyway to implement something to fix memory usage of this game?
It is just crazy and just makes it unplayable efter a few hours if i dont restart the game. Weird cause got like 32 gb ram and 3070 graphics.

And also, in old diablo 2 you had like "highreso" mod, we dont have the possiblilty for that here?
Use the full length of the screen with ultra wide etc.

Buck

there is something else wrong with your setup. I run this and 2 or 3 VM's without any issue. Not saying this app doesn't consume a fair bit of memory (in addition to d2r being open) but having to restart every few hours I don't think is normal.

iPfreeley

there is something else wrong with your setup. I run this and 2 or 3 VM's without any issue. Not saying this app doesn't consume a fair bit of memory (in addition to d2r being open) but having to restart every few hours I don't think is normal.
Ye i dont know.. Tryd changing settings around.
Bit its the d2r that just (after a While) starts take forever to load a Game, like 10 sec.. instead of 2.
And lagging in game etc.
First few hours are fine.

sometimes serves are just and it takes a long time to load into games and/or there is lag. even playing legit with 1 client

iPfreeley

yes but when i check system, d2r starts on like 2000 memory, and every sec i goes up until after like 1 hour its 3500 memory, and so on. I guess until it crashes.

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member
you are can put this for your configure but it is need more test for checked stable

Code:
Config.MemTest = true