Account Swap Question

pikkster

Has anyone tried swapping accounts halfway through the day to avoid looking like you're playing 24 hours, while still getting 24 hours of farming?

Was thinking of trying this, but not sure if it would be noticed on Blizz's side.

Any thoughts?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Did people still get banned even when using scheduler?
Hi, no people get banned when taking a break between 5am-11am MST. This was after a big study done, i think maybe some people got ban from using open source maphack overlay that was detected and had nothing to do with our software and so it is cause confusion between a real ban cause.

noobphobia

Hi, no people get banned when taking a break between 5am-11am MST. This was after a big study done, i think maybe some people got ban from using open source maphack overlay that was detected and had nothing to do with our software and so it is cause confusion between a real ban cause.
I can't find the scheduler anywhere. I had it on my previous version but when I updated after a long break it's no longer in the new bot folder. Is it no longer a thing?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I can't find the scheduler anywhere. I had it on my previous version but when I updated after a long break it's no longer in the new bot folder. Is it no longer a thing?
jieguan scheduler is with the aio launcher download uses the same key as jieguan config editor.

i am sure when the next jieguan update comes out it will have many new features such as scheduling i would expect.

noobphobia

jieguan scheduler is with the aio launcher download uses the same key as jieguan config editor.

i am sure when the next jieguan update comes out it will have many new features such as scheduling i would expect.
Gotcha!

That's okay for now. My new account was banned after testing the bot for 15 mins lol. Looks like I'll just wait till the bans stop.