Adding pickit line for specific function

Hello,

does anyone know if this syntax is correct to keep ilvl 85 gcs from diablo/nith/baal

[Name] == GrandCharm && [Quality] == Magic # [ILvl] >=85

Id like the bot to keep GC's from these 3 bosses no matter what the stats are

thank you

Buck

only way would be to look at the picklit log and correlate any charm to someplace that will drop a high level charm. Since this dropped from baal, it would probably be worth cubing.

[2022-06-02 08:17:43] Kept: Grand Charm of Greed - Area: The Worldstone Chamber | Rule: [name]==smallcharm&&[quality]==magic#[itemgoldbonus]==10

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
only way would be to look at the picklit log and correlate any charm to someplace that will drop a high level charm. Since this dropped from baal, it would probably be worth cubing.

[2022-06-02 08:17:43] Kept: Grand Charm of Greed - Area: The Worldstone Chamber | Rule: [name]==smallcharm&&[quality]==magic#[itemgoldbonus]==10
correct, the new method users came up with is area level attached to item dropped. so same theory could happen with baal but it will def need a new brain code to handle it tho as def easier say then done.

Buck

correct, the new method users came up with is area level attached to item dropped. so same theory could happen with baal but it will def need a new brain code to handle it tho as def easier say then done.

Nothing to do with the bot, it would simply need to be done manually after the bot run. If there is logic eventually great, but this would solve the issue now in a manual fashion.

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member
because this is keep get post 500 time im just keep paste this

Infer item level from loot location - since we can't see ilvl in d2r, recording ilvl when picked up based on area the bot is currently in OR expanding the pickit to account for areas and only pickup items in those areas

this is hard for do because
chaos sanctuary is alvl 85 but if you are get item drop for diablo ilvl is 94
if lord de seis is drop item is ilvl 88

but not can see who is drop item so item is drop for some monster next lord de seis how can know ilvl 85 or 88?
maybe some player is drop bad charm for next diablo how can know ilvl 10 or 94

Bang

ilvl doesnt exists anymore.
They changed ilvl to level in their response, would this affect your answer? Can the bot save, for example, small charms with a specific level requirement?

I don't think there are any charms with a lvl 85 requirement to use them but I am just curious if it's possible anyway since ilvl>=level, right? Might use this for lvl 39 charms or something.
Thanks

yeah basically what i did was set the bot to do baal only, and in the pickit file i changed a few things around so it picks up any grand charm that drops, and i look at the log to make sure it says world stone keep and those are the obvious lvl85+ charms im looking for. Overnight it managed to pickup 6. I rolled 3 of them so far. 30 life WC / 31 life Offensive / 39 life Bowa. Not too bad