AFKbots October is spooky with bot bans for WoW & D2R but there is amazing news

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait to post this, stay tuned!
Key notes: ZhiPei hard at work, generating zhipei keys in the morning after a long wait, we plan to be fully stocked.
New GID D2R Bot that will make it into the AIO launcher eventually. *Forum section to be added*
Official BitBot partnership with a crypto exchange that short selling for our upcoming copy trader features with the 10x isolated margin so your 3% gains are 30% making an anti fragile style of trading (Can you guess what exchange) i got them onboard with letting us make the best crypto trading bot that gains from crashes, and will be soon the go to choice.

And much more! Stay tuned for the revisions.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
ZhiPei keys are being refilled on the marketplace so you can see the live stock, if you used the self service credits , they work on the marketplace too! If you have spent credits and did not receive a key just say so in helpdesk we will get you going!

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
List of Bans that happened:

Magic Daemonic Banwave happened, there was not much comment about this other than of course a developer that cannot afford to give their users refunds i guess.

JieGuan and D2R GID Bot Banwave happened: The GID Bot recovered from a discarded memory call function being called on that was triggering bans, jieguan is currently down for security purposes and most importantly new release of features and this includes things such as questing act clearing, leveling with stat auto point selection, and much more so hopefully soon we see the API ready in time as we know in a couple of weeks that the price will be adjusted to meet the public needs as well.

As always follow my recommendations when botting to avoid bans, we will always make sure to keep on updating you with the most secure solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.