Announcements

KxE

In reply to RotationLab

@everyone
📢 Announcement: I'm aware of the current issue impacting new customers, and regrettably, there are factors beyond my control. 😔 I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but my ability to address the situation is limited until I receive a response from <@977335778130686012> . 🤝

I would strongly advise newcomers to hold off on making purchases ⏸️ until an official announcement 📣 confirming the resolution of the issue is made. ⚙️ Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated! 🙏✨

RoaionLab

@everyone

Just updated Paladin/Feral Druid/Warrior/DK rotations for ICC, the following changes are applied:

- Stops cleaving/aoe spells when players are mindcontrolled on 2nd Bboss
- Stops hammer of righteous when blood beast spawns on 4th boss
- Tanks would stop auto attack and use hand of reckoning/faerie fire/icy touch/death coil when targeting dark nucleus on blood council, as for warrior...it will use your bow or throwing weapon (lol)
- DPS will cease to attack if accidently target dark nucleus
- Melee DPS will stop using aoe/cleaing spell when attacking the shadow lady in council

RoaionLab

@everyone All trials will be disabled and price will be doubled or even tripled for people who have not already subscribed, one month sub will probably be removed too. Don't want too many people using this.

if you are already a customer or was one, you can message me to receive a secret link to continue purchasing at old prices

KxE

@everyone

We've made the decision to increase the price of our product 🔼 as part of our commitment to enhancing security measures.

Perks:

Private and secure versions 🔒
Usable on up to 3 PCs 💻💻💻
Custom rotation optimization and requests

With this price adjustment and enhanced security, we're committed to optimizing all classes and rotations for both WotLK and retail to provide you with the best experience possible. 🌟"