Anybody run Javazon?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Got a hardcore javazon up and running on jieguan bot. Is there anyone that has used this for a length of time and maybe have some good config settings(custom attacks) that im not thinking of?

It does well in cows, however running chaos is SCARY for hardcore. If i run Phoenix shield with titans, highlords, fcr/str/res ring + ravenfrost, I can tank Infector venom lords just fine in HC, kills with charged strike no issue, BUT.. with De Seis its a diff story, it really needs that DR from Stormshield to tank that fanactism....thoughts on improvement? ge

the zon teleports right into middle of the pack on Fast Chaos, Is there a way to do champ clear only fast chaos and not tele right into middle of pack?

my gear

Titans
Highlords
Shako
Phoenix Shield
TGods
Raven
Fcr/str/res ring
Aldurs
2java20ias20literes gloves
torch
anni
some random fire res sc's

What about max block
is it possible to use an item with sanctuary turn on clear path and set location 108 on.
It will clear the tough area before popping seal. I noticed when doing this it makes it easier to face de seid and his squad rather than the entire chaos.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
well, no room for a sanctuary item honestly. but youre saying clear path 0x0 or 0x7 and Fast chaos = true correct? with boss priority off?

I was able to do chaos efficiently, however i cannot do cows and chaos same game...titans runs out of quantity before. Extremely depressing

well, no room for a sanctuary item honestly. but youre saying clear path 0x0 or 0x7 and Fast chaos = true correct? with boss priority off?

I was able to do chaos efficiently, however i cannot do cows and chaos same game...titans runs out of quantity before. Extremely depressing
I don't use a zon but I do see issues ur having. I will ponder on an idea.

I use 0x7 and fast chaos with boss priority on.
Boys on because they usually have the aura u need to get rid of. Also ur DMG spreads

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
yeah im experimenting.

Do you know the monster ID for Vizier and his minions?(first seal boss in chaos)

Use a secondary attack that doesnt require a thrown jav. Use jab on certain weak monsters in the custom attack section

Does ur Merc have Infinity?
That well lessen the amount of javs needed. However if a ban ever comes obv it will be gone. So just find a cheap one if u don't have yet.

Find a cheap griffons will also increase ur DMG. More DMG = less throws.

If u can find a way to increase the amount of trips back to town, if u don't mind, turn ur gambling on and set the value to start low and end low. It will buy u time to repair.spend time crafting more too?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Use a secondary attack that doesnt require a thrown jav. Use jab on certain weak monsters in the custom attack section

That well lessen the amount of javs needed. However if a ban ever comes obv it will be gone. So just find a cheap one if u don't have yet.

If u can find a way to increase the amount of trips back to town, if u don't mind, turn ur gambling on and set the value to start low and end low. It will buy u time to repair.spend time crafting more too?
yeah im in hardcore. Not ready for griffons yet lol. i have everything else though currently.. hdin dieing yesterday really hurt the fg wallet.

I put repairPercent to 99% so he SHOULD repair titans anytime hes in town. i will add the gambling and crafting too if repair doesnt work

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member

also i want to be able to do cows+chaos and keyhunt as efficiently as possible. It kills countess/summoner/nihl no probs... Jabbing minions isnt going to cut it, i might as well just sell everythign and build a Hdin.. this should work more efficiently as its the faster clear speed build in the game, i will tweak it some more and test but it shouldnt be this difficult

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Did find workaround temporarily, Item Repair does not work at all.

Set boss skill to 35(light fury)
Primary skill to 34(lightning strike)- this is a melee jab that sends chain lightning(I set this for cows purposes so she doesnt run out of javs and chicken)
Custom attack on Diablo/light immune to 24(charged strike)

0xF clearType with boss priority off so it will skip champs, kill Uniques+bosses in chaos, save me some javs to finish the run.

Shaved off 2 minutes on run by doing this, and zon doesnt use throwing javs at all in cows(no chickens)

9:00 run - cows/countess/summoner/fast chaos/nihl

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
If you have Primary skill to 35- light fury.. custom attack for cows(light strike) will not work for whatever reason.. it still wants to Lightning fury the cows >_<