Barb questions

rockzilla

1. is there a way to select to use teleport and/or hork with 2nd set of weapons?
2. How do I get it to use howl to fear monsters, so that it doesn't take as much damage? I tried putting the skill under pre-attack, but that doesn't seem to do anything.
3. sometimes while using berserk, it will stand there and attack out of range hitting nothing. Is there a way to adjust the range, so that it will make sure to hit something while attacking? This happens regularly when Baal teleports.

rockzilla

1. is there a way to select to use teleport and/or hork with 2nd set of weapons?
2. How do I get it to use howl to fear monsters, so that it doesn't take as much damage? I tried putting the skill under pre-attack, but that doesn't seem to do anything.
3. sometimes while using berserk, it will stand there and attack out of range hitting nothing. Is there a way to adjust the range, so that it will make sure to hit something while attacking? This happens regularly when Baal teleports.
it also doesn't seem to run while minimized. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but the Paladin works fine while minimized or in the background.

rockzilla

3. on closer look it seems like it doesn't adjust range when Baal knocks back so you continue to attack out of range, but it will follow when Baal teleports away.

rockzilla

during chaos it will sometimes teleport away from seal mobs without killing the boss and continue the run. it will then sit at the star waiting for diablo, but all the seal bosses have not been cleared and it eventually goes to the next area without completing diablo.