Battlecruisers operational! We Want to give you a Lifetime Key! Simply make a Video Tutorial with Voice Over or Text to Speech

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Whether it is text to speech or your own voice we want to see some video tutorials for the following bots and automation software so we can give you free lifetime access to them as well for your content creation, not a content creator? Not to worry, we have a whole team of video editors on stand by waiting to help with no cost to you as we want your content to help others learn how to easily use the software upon signing up. We will gladly give you a lifetime key to help showcase how to use:

-WoW Lua Unlocker based Bots either for Windows or MacOS - Over $700 Value of WoW Botting Tools and Rotations!

-Crypto Trading Bot with KuCoin to announce the Revamped KuCoin Official partnership that is established and showcase how to perform a short sell with leveraged cross margin balance (5x) or perform simple spot trades and show how to pull up the ichimoku analysis and MACD analysis and if you are very experienced how to set the auto monitor settings to give you winning trades ready to be short or bought in for a long position. Over $1750 of trading software now only $30 a month basically it pays for itself also.

-The ALL in One Launcher that includes access to many tools. Priceless value, you will see why when you get a trial key, it contains alot of programs and some that are open source.

-Roulette Manager Bot that will keep you from losing roulette, if you know anything about roulette you will probably enjoy setting this up and watching your $60 magically flip into $6500 over the course of a day by not losing, of course that is if you set it to do that, we cannot guarantee it will perform that well. I would have to say short selling bitcoin with bitbot is a better return by far than any roulette but i would say that's up to the end user to decide.

-WoW Pixel Bots : Owl Pro and it's profiler, if you can make a video tutorial for this you can also get the WoW Fish i will share a few video tutorials in this thread to motivate you to see how easy it is to get free access to the best software that we have put a lot of time into curating the access to! Over $69+ at least in value of owl pixel bot's, even though it is inexpensive it has alot of profiles upgrades and i am looking forward to his Owl Viewer Status that will relay info to a web server of your wow character's info sort of like wow.vision for tinkr.

-D2R ZhiPei MH Dominate Tool could always use video tutorials, but we are also primarily in need of the latest d2rekt launcher for the d2r gid bot loader we have been providing as we are announcing the new trading bot partnership we will be integrating soon into the marketplaces as well for auto muling and auto dropping so we want as many people to have access to bots for the best price available too.

Remember you can always get a cloud pc solution for cloud botting now on revamped if you didn't realize it before you should now with the latest design on revamped.

Also you do not have to do a voiceover if you want to do a text to speech video that will work also, please submit all submissions privately to me by private messaging me or just contact us form also but you can share it here too, we would like to make sure you are providing the correct information in the video tutorial for whichever software you choose to do a video about!