Better to do fast runs or longer games?

NukePunch

5+ minutes is good per run. Mix it up though.
here is my experience.
before the wave, my sorceress ran on the lite version (i have lifetime and lite) so I enabled Mephisto Andariel Nihlathak Pindleskin Countess. it ends in less than 2 minutes(mostly 1:30~1:50) and my sorceress was sitting until 2 minutes finished (my minimum game was 2 minutes)
and it picked a lot of items like a lot. 2 Griffon from Nihlathak lots of SOJ lots of gloves belts etc.
on my paladin (lifetime) 30 ~40 minutes games it picked fewer items but lots of runes. Ber(4) Jah(2) Zod charm many Lo 1Griffon from Chaos.
most runs are picked from Paladin.

i dont think it matters. I think when u start it up its flagged.
I just try to get the most out of it and let it go.
itll crash every now and then and just restart.
i do fast chaos and baal runs.
I threw in clear areas with 20 radius for chaos, worldstone 2 & 3.
That way people dont get suspcious of how fast it is.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
5+ minutes is good per run. Mix it up though.
Like other people mention, my sorc doing 8+ min a game and sorc find more item like alibaba, raven ring and etc, right now I’m using a hammderin doing 35 min a game and my hammerdin finding less item but higher end item like tal armor and etc

Bluetuna

i dont think it matters. I think when u start it up its flagged.
I just try to get the most out of it and let it go.
itll crash every now and then and just restart.
i do fast chaos and baal runs.
I threw in clear areas with 20 radius for chaos, worldstone 2 & 3.
That way people dont get suspcious of how fast it is.
You hosting public cbaals?

Izy

im just doing keys runs with my sorc: tower, sumonner and Nilathak + Eldrich / shenk with clear path enabled for champions etc
runs are 3-5 min. High runes can drop from anywhere u dont have to go TC 87 yes no griffons but hey i still found 3x ber, 1 jah, 3 lo and plenty of lower runes :)

NukePunch

im just doing keys runs with my sorc: tower, sumonner and Nilathak + Eldrich / shenk with clear path enabled for champions etc
runs are 3-5 min. High runes can drop from anywhere u dont have to go TC 87 yes no griffons but hey i still found 3x ber, 1 jah, 3 lo and plenty of lower runes :)
I am thinking of changing my list too.
I run any 87 tc 85 levels for griffon but haven't seen it yet lol.