bot issues

cmocan

but runs back all time when doing any zones back and fouth...

any reason why ? is it cause its suppose be made for tele enigma ? seems off with running only any idea why ? ill pay someone money to help me with this issue. pm me pls.

bscott0588

bro.. you gave zero context or files to share... how are we supposed to help.. the admins are gonna close this unless you post your class files, etc..

cmocan

bro.. you gave zero context or files to share... how are we supposed to help.. the admins are gonna close this unless you post your class files, etc..
I run the full Hammerdin

Tristam and rak
Cow and rak

The pick it works great just the killing monsters anywhere with the script wirh my hdin it always runs back than to monster than back to wp than monster. Seems really off but when I used with tele hdin it was great

bscott0588

you need to post your Class.lua file so we can see what settings you have.. we have no way to diagnose if we cant see the problem..

cmocan

you need to post your Class.lua file so we can see what settings you have.. we have no way to diagnose if we cant see the problem..
this is what you need to see right , if you help me get it going better without enigma ill send you some coin brother. thats no issue.

Attachments

• PaladinFULL.lua
    21.8 KB · Views: 91

bscott0588

i took a look.. i cant see anything out of the ordinary.. other than change line 144 Config.MakeWalk = false to Config.MakeWalk = true

This will force to walk instead of tele'ing around.. not sure if this is interfering with the bot logic or not

cmocan

i took a look.. i cant see anything out of the ordinary.. other than change line 144 Config.MakeWalk = false to Config.MakeWalk = true

This will force to walk instead of tele'ing around.. not sure if this is interfering with the bot logic or not
Yeah I dunno.. it seems weird. It will go kill the cow hourde than run back to where it’s cleared than go back to new cows than back it’s back and fourth. Does this every script it seems.

Teleport hdin was very good but the script for running I think is very off unless I need new ones. Just can’t afford enigma yet unfortunately.