Casting sage with PreCast settings

quubes

bump - would love to know if this is possible too. If item is important to the code, would also like from hoto.

sirknightmmb

Sirknight-MMB
// Basic uses
item.castChargedSkill();

// Example
let torch = me.findItem(604, 0, -1, 7);
if (torch) {
// Cast a hydra on x,y
torch.castChargedSkill(x,y);
// OR, simply cast a hydra on the monster
torch.castChargedSkill(monster)
}

// Or, if you dont want to search for the torch first, just simply pass the monster
me.castChargedSkill(62 /*hydra*/,monster);
// or the x,y
me.castChargedSkill(62 /*hydra*/,x,y);

// If you want to use no x,y, or monster, just omit them:
me.castChargedSkill(278); // Try to cast venom of an item (Arachnid)

sirknightmmb

Sirknight-MMB
who is say this? this bot is write from 0% also this bot is lua no javascript
also d2r is not same d2? if this bot was kolbot then all feature is already be work lol
Oh that’s strange the profiles still even have kolton bot linked in them so assumed it was a port when all the old kolton scripts I had still worked

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Oh that’s strange the profiles still even have kolton bot linked in them so assumed it was a port when all the old kolton scripts I had still worked
it is a complete back end recode so no this isnt a copy/paste kolbot so anything people think about kolbot they need to forget with this bot. Some things are look the same but thats about it and it does use kolbot to ref/explain the features. This is why he not post 100% kolbot because that is already perfected. he has to code new stuff for d2r to even make basic bot work and starting from scratch.

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member

i make configure for like this because people are use kolbot for 10 year so is more easy for user can read not need learn all again