D2R Low memory Blockhd mod for JieGuan Take Over Bot by SED

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Here is my remake of D2R blockhd mod for 2.4! ive not only updated it for 2.4 but have added new features! This is made to be used with jieguan bot (will not work for other bots so don't try)
Features

• Low memory/healthy memory
  • Faster Creating games
  • Faster LoD load times
  • Stable to use with jie bot!
Version Logs

Sped up LoD load times

Sped up Creating games

Fresh update from 2.4
I know sed is working on a revision and we're working on maybe putting a loader with it so no one tries to resell his work in the meantime. I'll let sed take over this thread as the old one will be redirected here.

esyouele

@admin I see that the zip file for blockhd is in the bonus scripts folder. The link to the instructions in the readme is dead due to the website migration. Do you still have the instructions somewhere on the website?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
@admin I see that the zip file for blockhd is in the bonus scripts folder. The link to the instructions in the readme is dead due to the website migration. Do you still have the instructions somewhere on the website?
Will be restoring it soon from the old forum. It's just not a priority to restore abunch of threads of people not reading the instructions and still posting.

dankstuff

You put the mods folder in your D2R folder and the jieguan blockhd exe into the jieguan folder then launch the bot from that .exe. Presto.

DaddyDeesel

This is from Sed, Follow the pics. Very easy to install

-Create "mods" folder in Program files->D2R Folder
-Drag and drop "blockhd" folder into mods folder
-Run JG bot and should be good to go!

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 217

klptemp2

This is from Sed, Follow the pics. Very easy to install

-Create "mods" folder in Program files->D2R Folder
-Drag and drop "blockhd" folder into mods folder
-Run JG bot and should be good to go!
is there an easy way to disable it? maybe a hotkey? or do you just have to remove the folder