D2R Tele PickIt Item List setup for ZhiPei

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
To setup the teleport item grab (tele pickit) you will make new config call itemgrab.ini you will have to make sure put item for right place or it break. Example itemgrab.ini setup:
[unique]
rin=1 // Ring
amu=1 // Amulet
jew=1 // Jewel
uap=1 // Shako
[rune]
r01=0 // El
r02=1 // Eld
We can see from this setup with 1 being switched to 0, El runes will not be picked up. Switch back to 1 at any time to re-enable. You can find item code for items at sites such as diablo.antikrist.org/item-codes/. We will include a pickit list of over 300 useful items for those who don’t want to set up their own pickit filter. No white items can be added to the tele pickit item grab list.

shinavaka

Is there any way to set a limit on how many to pickup? like rejuv potions for example, i want it to pick them but i dont want it to fill my inventory

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way to set a limit on how many to pickup? like rejuv potions for example, i want it to pick them but i dont want it to fill my inventory
We will add future features to do as such for example "auto fill belt with potions" then not keep looting potions only until ran out. Our primary focus is jieguan being completed with api access, i am currently working on the loot log auto poster also.