free-profiles-retail

coffee

This is for Glowing Titan Orb farming in Tyrhold. Not SUPER optimized but gets the job done. It requires decent GEAR. You must be able to kill elites by yourself.

If there are other people farming there, it can help. Use bot settings below (make sure to allow attack tagged mobs). Can be nice when elemental storm event is happening since more people will be there and you kill mobs faster.

Should be 10-15k gold/hour depending on your gear, how many people, and drop RNG.

Karima

**Pet Battle Profile for Pandaria**
Level Your Char with PetBattle from lvl 10 to 70
You need 3x lvl 25 Pets (you can buy in AH its very cheap)
buy 2x **Zandalari Footslasher** and 1x **Zandalari Anklerender**
How long does it take for level?
lvl 10-70: ~36 hours
lvl 10-60: ~24 hours
lvl 60-70: ~12 hours

If you under level 30: Go to Chromie, and accept the Mists of Pandaria timewalk.
Start the campaign for MoP until you get down from the ships.
Make your way to the valley of the four winds starting area of SPB.
Or you can Teleport/fly your low lvl char with your friend/2man Mount.
The starting area is the outside of the cave to the right of Paoquan Hollow.

Karima

Brightly Colored Egg (Noblegarden Chocolate) Profile
**General Settings**: Disable Active Engaging, Enable Looting, Disable "Allow Flying Nav"
**Gathering Settings/ Gather Object Settings**: Enable Loot World Chests
**Custom World Objects: **add this id´s 113771, 113769, 113770, 113768
Disable Baneto Plugins

if "Swift Springstrider" Mount dropps mail it to twink you can just have 1 in your bags!

Frankheank908

Here's a Free profile for Zaralek Cavern, ~~I quickly made it so updates will be in the future if needed.~~ I’ve spent a lot of time getting this better every time.
encrypted only for easier updates (sorry)

THIS PROFILE AUTO UPDATES WITH A “/reload” IN GAME CHAT
SUPPORT ME BY PURCHASING A PRIVATE REVERSED ROUTE
Enjoy
EDIT: I’ll be making a full route change tomorrow, test for now and PM for suggestions.
EDIT2: increased GPH by 3-4k I will continue to update and add/remove waypoints as I test
EDIT3: BIG UPDATE ! Where to start with this? New route, ground paths now, hovers over land while flying to generate vigor, make sure you have the dragon riding talent Ground Skimming to utilize this profiles capabilities. future updates may be possible.
EDIT4: added unstuck routes, Let me know if I missed any. Added spirit healer cave (for repairs if using rez at spirit healer in settings)
EDIT5: Updated unstuck routes
EDIT6: ADDED BRIDGE AVOIDANCE! only did 1 for now as I test, also added Blacklist for node by sprit healer cave(kept getting stuck)

Frankheank908

Cant add file to a post. So ill add this here.
Reversed route available that gets more GPH for purchase.
I’ll also take any tokens for donations 🥰