GT Bot Reviews

Jeex

Incredibly easy to set up and customize and get started quickly after purchase. Support tickets are answered promptly. Very happy with the product!

Jeex

Incredibly easy to set up and customize and get started quickly after purchase. Support tickets are answered promptly. Very happy with the product!

Urinerouble

Filling this in as part of a giveaway but was going to write a review anyway.

After using a different bot for a week, watching my character die multiple times, deciphering the Chinese-English menu options and generally struggling to get anything running, I pulled the trigger on GT bot.

I'm blown away by the helpfulness of the support, the ease of setting up profiles (genuinely easy for a beginner) and the responsiveness to suggestions/bugs/support tickets. I can't stress enough how good it feels to set up a simple grinding profile with vendor/mail support and know it will work.

My only criticism is that class rotations/profiles could do with some work but given the devs are super receptive to feedback I can only imagine this bot will improve.

It's also worth mentioning that this comes with a large bundle of grinding profiles that you can override/customise (some of these I'd added vendor/repair to and ran the bot with no issues). There's discussion around questing profiles which I haven't used yet as I've found the grinding profiles more than adequate.

So far I'm really impressed and will updated/review again after using GT profiles/time goes on.

Apo/Bibingka

First time ever using a bot on WoW.
I have made a purchase for the gtbot and unlocker. This for to use on my Classic Era characters.
At first i needed help setting things up but the mods were there to help me out very quick.
The bot itself works as it should. So far i have used it to farm honour in AV battleground. Reached R14 with my main and now my alt is also R12 so far.
Ive also used it to lvl some characters when im asleep. My character reached lvl 45 and during lvl made around 2k gold from loot.
My experience in the bot so far are very good. Its a bot you can understand quickly how to use all its functions. The mods help you out when you have an issue or don’t understand some things very well regarding the bot so that is a big for me!

bearboy

Reposting my review here: It has been 2 wonderful months with your bot! I just finished the last cap of my 4th r14 char. All 4 chars are on the same account and have been fully ranked with your bot, I never got banned nor a warning. I used whisper and in 99,9% of the time people didn’t even realized I was botting.

Pwnage-Co

a little bit in witht the bot i made my 1st ggrind profile last nigghtt witht a vendor and it workred flawless woke up to a couple levels and a few hunderd gold 🙂 so far so ggood will prob get the dung bott nextt 🙂

Deliciousoxin

First time using a bott ever. Once I got my head around the installation process (mainly cuz I am a boomer and I struggle at these things) It has been great. I found the melee pvp bott to struggle a little just with the pathing and always attacking enemies. Some times it would chase them around and be melee range. HOWEVER... Tried this bott on pvp with a shadow priest and it was playing god tier.... It literally topped damage almost every bg which is just insane. With a better read me first I would give this bott a 8/10. Thanks to the creators! ❤️