issues with Legacy keybind

d2zcx0

Hi guys, i am having issue with the legacy toggle to be enabled on my bot. I was able too run it with my sorceress for a few hours everything was fine i completed over 100 runs before i decided too try my paladin.
Yes i do have it binded to num pad 9, i launch diablo join a game open the control panel and bind the key num pad 9 but it won't work. After several attempt or restarting the bot delete the settings and the key bind in my /savedgames folder and i did a full clear instal reinstalled my bot i have no idea how to fix this problem and i will need help, Here are the files i used in both of my bots config. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    209.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PaladinLITE.lua
    18 KB · Views: 3
  • SorceressLITE.lua
    19.2 KB · Views: 3

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, i am having issue with the legacy toggle to be enabled on my bot. I was able too run it with my sorceress for a few hours everything was fine i completed over 100 runs before i decided too try my paladin.
Yes i do have it binded to num pad 9, i launch diablo join a game open the control panel and bind the key num pad 9 but it won't work. After several attempt or restarting the bot delete the settings and the key bind in my /savedgames folder and i did a full clear instal reinstalled my bot i have no idea how to fix this problem and i will need help, Here are the files i used in both of my bots config. Thank you in advance.
Does your bot just make game and sit in town with ressurected graphics? I had this issue also, I have Nvidia GeForce control panel running in background, open bottom right taskbar in windows and quit all unnecessary apps that is running in background, everytime I restart my PC I have to check this. Hope it helps

d2zcx0

No it would start up load in game and then i get the red message that i showed in the first screenshot it would start the run with hd graphics and was very laggy (the bot) but still was doing the run. (I believe on the screenshot i clicked numpad9 manually) I am still not sure what was the issue but enventually i got it to work this thread is 10 days old now, i actually forgot about it lol anyway you gave some really helpfull information that im sure will help someone else with this issue.