Jieguan Take Over Bot Lite won't launch

stealther13

I just purchased the Jieguan Take Over Bot Lite and I did all the setup step by step from the instructions.I watched videos on youtube and tried over 3 hours to set it up but it won't run.Keeps pop up an error on lauch saying "No can find C:\\Blizz\SorceressLite.lua" and when I press OK it is shutdown the game.SorceressLite.lua exists in Classes folder as video shows also it has exactly the same file name on config.lua.I downloaded also the 2 files you suggested to download on setup instructions if the bot isn't launch but I still have the same issue.Please help me I can't do anything.I just bought the bot and isnt working.

Solution
I just purchased the Jieguan Take Over Bot Lite and I did all the setup step by step from the instructions.I watched videos on youtube and tried over 3 hours to set it up but it won't run.Keeps pop up an error on lauch saying "No can find C:\\Blizz\SorceressLite.lua" and when I press OK it is shutdown the game.SorceressLite.lua exists in Classes folder as video shows also it has exactly the same file name on config.lua.I downloaded also the 2 files you suggested to download on setup instructions if the bot isn't launch but I still have the same issue.Please help me I can't do anything.I just bought the bot and isnt working.
brotha you having a problem with the line in config.lua.

you say:
SorceressLite.lua exists in Classes...

uebertopf

brotha you having a problem with the line in config.lua.

you say:
SorceressLite.lua exists in Classes folder

but the error message is:
"No can find C:\\Blizz\SorceressLite.lua"
-> that means the bot looks for the SorceressLite.lua file in the root directory of your bot - which seems to be C:\Blizz
hence you did not specify the folder. I assume u did leave the foldername "Classes" - so you need to specify the Classes folder in the expression:
Config.Class = "Classes\\SorceressLite"

you're welcome.

Solution