Latest Crypto Trading Bot catches pumps and shorts the dumps with legit signals

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
If you're loving AI as much as I am, then you will love when it manages your finances! With other bots only finding a couple % trades, i suggest reading further as over a year of research and development has already been put into this and we are mastering the enigma of crypto trading further with trading profits accumulating one trade after the other, combined with leverage you have a potential that's unmatched as we have been studying which exchange will allow us to grow a new portfolio starting with very little as well as of course managing your current portfolio/established crypto exchange portfolio as it can automate trading your assets, so you don't have to fomo or fud or hodl, i think it is already referred to as tradl or trading and it does it very well.

The crypto trading bot BitBot has been updated and is shockingly accurate with it's latest signal method of crunching the numbers server side of calculating with the ichimoku formula and macd analysis so that's double checks and now is even faster than before making the auto monitor feature for BitBot Pro a winner hands down, with Kucoin exchange this makes short selling a breeze and without KYC requirements. Just to note, do not buy crypto in the same account you are trading crypto on, this is just common sense or you'll be asking for accounting nightmare.

Also you do not need more than 10x anyways it seems like is the max for isolated margin trading but with ability to have a stop loss built in you can essentially do 25x-50x with the ability to avoid getting liquidated, I have gotten word from Kucoin exchange developers that they are releasing their futures API access update soon so if this is an interest to you please respond to this thread and let us know so we can add it. Pretty sure futures is something like 100x, I started up BitBot Pro earlier and caught a good long positioned token (PERP) and what do you know, it went up from 14% to 27% in the matter of an hour or two, this combined with 10x was an easy 130% grab.

No other crypto trading bots are doing this method, you may want to hurry on grabbing a bitbot pro access key before it goes private and I just start an investment firm and have a room full of data analysts that will just be bunch of bitbot's running and managing each exchange. The best part of bitbot pro though is that you can run as many sessions as you want to so you can run whichever exchanges and long or short simultaneously, I am going to suggest Kucoin because they has almost 666 crypto's that are constantly pumping and dumping. When something this good is automated, now the next step is to add leverage to bring home the bacon. You can however use the trade signals with telegram integration to tell you when to short/buy which tokens and such.

Looks like bitbot is expanding with crypto automation AI

The video is corny but i dig it

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I am definitely interested in this. Would like to read more. When will this be released?
This has been out for awhile but the latest update that was quietly server side change made updates on crunching numbers down below just a couple minutes now to snipe a pump or dump. You can try pro for free for 3 days, cancel if you don't want to upgrade before your trial is done just go on the crypto sign up page