Multibox with this and bot?

celticfrost23

Hi there sorry if this is the wrong section but i specifically searched with my question, which is can i use zhepei hack on account number 1 at the same time im botting on account number 2 with Jieguan? And if so how would i go about doing that? I already know how to run multiple instances of D2R with process explorer but the time i tried playing manual while my bot was running Zhepei was wanting to inject/attach itself to the bot client resulting in a crash when i just wanted to attach it to the non bot client is there a way to change the directory of what Zhepei attaches too? Any and all help appreciated.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Well you would have to wait for the bot server to be back up, then i would think maybe you might be able to run the first d2r with zhipei at the start to attach to that process, then maybe you would just launch the new jieguan auto loader once it's available and then that would keep track of the other session. I have not tested this so not sure about this but it is possible, i have seen some interesting setups.