Pickit EXCEPTION: lua: error: [string "checking = /get_item_prop(item, "type")==37 a..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '/'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
read rule before do post -> https://afkbots.com/index.php?threads/rule-for-post-support.48/
I have been trying to track this bug down for days. Here is a sample of the lines. Please assist. i cant find the error anywhere in my pickit.

Pickit EXCEPTION: lua: error: [string "checking = /get_item_prop(item, "type")==37 a..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '/'
Item is want keep | Rule: [name]==superhealingpotion
Item type is want - Rule: [type]==polearm&&[class]==normal&&[quality]==rare#[ias]>=10&&[enhanceddamage]>=55&&[sockets]>=2&&[itemlevelreq]<=9
Item is unid need identify
Item is want keep | Rule: [name]==supermanapotion
Item type is want - Rule: [type]==polearm&&[class]==normal&&[quality]==rare#[ias]>=10&&[enhanceddamage]>=55&&[sockets]>=2&&[itemlevelreq]<=9
Item is want keep | Rule: [name]==fullrejuvenationpotion

mcsego

I have been trying to track this bug down for days. Here is a sample of the lines. Please assist. i cant find the error anywhere in my pickit.

post your pickit file here i will check

And you're selling this for $50? o_O
what you mean? its not a "bot" issues

iPfreeley

you are not showing lines of the pickit..

NukePunch

post your pickit file I will look it up for you

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
And you're selling this for $50? o_O
I found the issue.

It was a single / in front of a line item. The lines are still good and well worth more then $35/$50.
If you think that this exception subtracted from the value of the pickit, you dont know how pickits work.

Thanks for playing though ;)

mcsego

ty guys. appreciate the help.

Other user talking about me selling has a poor attitude.
So without judging you now
here we are a comunity, sticking together helping together, i mean you wrote your post to get help with something you sell? I find that somehow very weak, we should help you and you should collect, then from us as a community? :D, I mean these pickits aren't heavy on the outside and there are enough of them here, you just have to adjust what it's supposed to pick up, that's all it is. Excellent pickits here from professionals and people who know what's valuable, and to be honest be honest, your pick it is also just a file where you have everything from here and have inserted nothing more

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
ty guys. appreciate the help.

Other user talking about me selling has a poor attitude.

You have a poor attitude. Like literally poor. You are selling what should be a free file for money and asking for help on it?

Your pickit isn't worth $35 or $50 or even $5. You will sell zero copies of it. Try spending your time on more useful things...

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
My picket is 2286 lines. 1 in 2286 is a pretty good ratio ;)
You do know that you could just comment another 2000 lines and then be like "wow my file so big and beefy" and it would still be just as useless as it is today?

There are tons of free pickits out there and I guarantee yours has nothing special. It's not like this game is brand new, buddy, you didn't crack some secret code on what sells for forum gold.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
You do know that you could just comment another 2000 lines and then be like "wow my file so big and beefy" and it would still be just as useless as it is today?

There are tons of free pickits out there and I guarantee yours has nothing special. It's not like this game is brand new, buddy, you didn't crack some secret code on what sells for forum gold.
You have never seen my pickit. I have been writing .nips and scripts since 2005 jspbot. You continue to talk as if you have some information that you do not. $35 is the standard price people charged back then. Thats why i charge it now.

My pickit is a combination of kolbot .nips that I have had saved since mid 2000's. Updated to correctly function with jieguan.

I requested help solving ONE line item that I could not find for some reason at 3am my time because my eyes were tired. And that I STILL solved on my own before your useless replies.

I have already sold my pickit to people who dont have time or patience to do their own lines. The default pickits that come with the bot are not good. And i have never seenn pickits posted on here. I have seen only request for pickits.

Kindly sir, go be useless somewhere else.

NukePunch

You have never seen my pickit. I have been writing .nips and scripts since 2005 jspbot. You continue to talk as if you have some information that you do not. $35 is the standard price people charged back then. Thats why i charge it now.

My pickit is a combination of kolbot .nips that I have had saved since mid 2000's. Updated to correctly function with jieguan.

I requested help solving ONE line item that I could not find for some reason at 3am my time because my eyes were tired. And that I STILL solved on my own before your useless replies.

I have already sold my pickit to people who dont have time or patience to do their own lines. The default pickits that come with the bot are not good. And i have never seenn pickits posted on here. I have seen only request for pickits.

Kindly sir, go be useless somewhere else.
agree.
who ever don't have time and skill will buy your stuff. and I think that what it should be.
and you put lots of time on your pickit then you should get a reward to your self too.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
agree.
who ever don't have time and skill will buy your stuff. and I think that what it should be.
and you put lots of time on your pickit then you should get a reward to your self too.
I feel sorry for the stupid person who chooses to pay for a pickit when there are free ones available all over the place.

You think this silly Proud Boy is the only one that knows what rares, charms and jewels sell? It's beyond stupid, but I hope someone falls for it and gives the little guy some chump change. Seems like it will really make his day.

NukePunch

I feel sorry for the stupid person who chooses to pay for a pickit when there are free ones available all over the place.

You think this silly Proud Boy is the only one that knows what rares, charms and jewels sell? It's beyond stupid, but I hope someone falls for it and gives the little guy some chump change. Seems like it will really make his day.
Well, if you don’t like his behaviour. Share yours everywhere so people don’t buy his.

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member
IF YOU ARE USE MOD AND HAVE CRASH PROBLEM
YOU ARE NEED DELETE ALL MOD OR NO SUPPORT IS GIVE

Please can put this files when you are post for get help so can make more fast!
  1. Configure file
  2. Pickit NIP file (this is what file is inside configure file)
  3. pickit_debug.txt
  4. Log file for when this error is happened (is call jieguan-xxxxx.txt)
  5. Picture that is help like game picture or jieguan console picture
Now can do some writing for tell what is error happen and time this error is happen so can more fast read this log file. If not can tell what is time then is more hard for help because some log file is 100000 line big

IF YOU ARE POST FILE YOU ARE NEED LOOK INSIDE AND DELETE ANY TEXT LIKE CHARACTER NAME AND GAME NAME THAT IS CAN MAKE MORE RISK FOR GET D2R BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.