Secret trick to avoid getting banned while botting

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Out of a case study recently done with hundreds of bots and tests, our research group concluded their bots that they didn't get banned while using a chinese bot pretty much i won't say the name of, was to take breaks between 5AM-11AM MST, this seems like it may be a person's work schedule that they go in and do manual reviews or flip and on and off switch to get whoevers flagged to ban them. Remember banning accounts is not at a lower level GM position, "these are paying customers" so there is more to the study that was done with a lesser bot i would think if you want to join as a test to see if you can avoid ban and report back here daily, set up the jieguan scheduler (newone now in the jieguan config editor you can get a free 6 day key here: https://www.afkbots.com/app/signup/d2r

Last edited:

Bluetuna

Out of a case study recently done with hundreds of bots and tests, our research group concluded their bots that they didn't get banned while using a chinese bot pretty much i won't say the name of, was to take breaks between 5AM-11AM MST, this seems like it may be a person's work schedule that they go in and do manual reviews or flip and on and off switch to get whoevers flagged to ban them. Remember banning accounts is not at a lower level GM position, "these are paying customers" so there is more to the study that was done with a lesser bot i would think if you want to join as a test to see if you can avoid ban and report back here daily, set up the jieguan scheduler (newone now in the jieguan config editor you can get a free 6 day key here: https://www.afkbots.com/app/signup/d2r
Take that break, every day?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Take that break, every day?
So i would like to form a group to do our own testing, of taking breaks only on weekdays vs all days vs weekends or what have you, i have a feeling that this may have worked because this is whoever's managing warden like an on/off switch that is their office hours that they go to deal with currently flagged players or such. I will suggest overall every day take this break yes. It is easy to do with the JCE scheduler there is someone with a jiebuddy scheduler also i think, but i am sure you can set windows to turn on and off your internet around the same time or something, there is many ways to go about how you take the break. I will announce this via email to everyone to keep them safe.
If you think i am crazy well these koreans that did the test run up to thousands of bots at a time with their bot farm generates big value, they make millions per ladder season. Meanwhile i actually lose money on each sale because of various fees, haha.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimately you will not have to worry about getting flagged because of taking breaks between these times is adequate but also when API is ready you will be able to randomize the hell out of all your actions.

mtr_22

have your bot testing(s), been faster flagged for those accounts that don't do any cubing / crafting, and only picking?

mtr_22

also, any particular classes (character types/spells) that we should be using or using less of?
-walk/teleport enigma, etc.?
-spell combinations?