Starting The Ladder right

Izy

What are your plans ? are you gonna solo ? are you going semi afk and try to adjust script to lvl? or full group till baal hell is done?

Whats do you think is the fastet way to get your bot going?
- I think going with the group is the best way!
- unfortunatley I will have to work on friday 1pm and ladder starts 2 am EU
- so here are my plans:
#1 try to get somoene to play ladder start for lets say 3k fg to get me a sorc to atleast lvl 25 norm in first 3 hours of ladder (HC!)
- if this works im just going to play myself till I have to go to work and setup bot to farm nm on day one since its hc and I dont want to risk dying :p
Setup: Blizzard sorc gear: spirit sword + ancint pledge + stealth or smoke + lore helm + random boots, belt, gloves, amu, rings, trying to hit best fcr bp and probably just shop mf boots and gloves + life belt
- Run: nm tower + andy + meph botting with pickit for good early game uniques and unid scs, rare amus, rare rings cuz early ladder I rather id myself and decide whats worth keeping
- come back from work and hopfully be around lvl 60, have runes for smoke and insight and maybe some ok uniques for hell
- move hell and push for act 2 atleast
- setup bot for lightning / chain lightning and farm hell tower + arcane, this works well enough with budget gear even on hc if you setup chicken carefully and allows to lvl till 75 + while farming keys and mid runes

what are your plans ? :)

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
If you all could share your FAQ by posting them here as Q&A format so we can add them to our chat bot and that way we can get answers users need by embedding this live chat bot into the forums, the aio launcher and even the moon.
I will start
Q: What is license fail to verify mean?
A: That you switched pc's or your hardware ID has changed due to changing your pc that the key was originally binded to, or changing your windows username that you login with or updating a driver maybe changed your hwid. If you see license failed to verify then you need to contact an admin to reset your key's hwid binding.