Tool for Jsp??

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Are you talking about loot log posting to marketplaces/forums tool? It is still being made and first testing will begin with our forum of listing items by listing in the marketplace for real money trade and then sharing a link to the item to purchase in the marketplaces. We have a partner site that is also going to run a marketplace that is crypto only.

Are you talking about loot log posting to marketplaces/forums tool? It is still being made and first testing will begin with our forum of listing items by listing in the marketplace for real money trade and then sharing a link to the item to purchase in the marketplaces. We have a partner site that is also going to run a marketplace that is crypto only.
I found it on another website, - idk if I'm allowed to post external links and what not

Last edited by a moderator:

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Why not reupload it? We are not linking to that hole today, their site is vulnerable and all their user data was shared to spammers and so on.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Why not share the details of it and upload it here and we will make it better. faster. stronger.

Why not reupload it? We are not linking to that hole today, their site is vulnerable and all their user data was shared to spammers and so on.
Why not share the details of it and upload it here and we will make it better. faster. stronger.

Unfortunately the discord link that was in the OP doesn't work anymore
Here is a youtube video showing the tool working

Here's a summary of what the OP said (copy pasted)

"
Hey, I have created bot for d2jsp!

The goal of the bot is to search for newly created posts that match the items you want to sell. It is useful if you want to do things other than refresh d2jsp and check if someone needs your item. During this time, you can play, work or do whatever you want 😉

Video showing how bot works:

- Bot is looking for newly created posts
- You define what posts the bot should look for
- You can create notes on each searched item, to quickly copy and paste the parameters / number of your items into a given post
- You can change notification sound if you dont like default sound
- You can view the list of searched items from other devices"

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
This is very easy to make, i was working on making loot poster, but was going to start first with people fill in the loot name and description to post it into the marketplace and so they can list items easier from the tool which will auto post the listing for you.
I was thinking it could also then share it into jsp, perhaps it could post from one main seller account that a site admin would manage and contact whoever to middleman the transaction for them also.

Many possibilities, but i do not know how valuable that scraper is easy to make so not like a hard thing to do really. I have a browser automation bot that is free to use and make your own scripts, should i add it to the site as it's free, so i think many people might like a browser bot. They make some pretty cool stuff with it if you run abunch of tabs open with different proxy for each and you can make some twitch view booster to make ad revenue from bots, or you can post instantly to any site and it solves captcha too.

If you had a bot that can do anything through a chrome tab browser, what would you want it to do?
You'd be surprised by how much cool things there can be made.
Follow up question: If you could have any site features added to afkbots what would it be?

anything that aggregates all the drops/stats or what ive kept would be great. posting huge mules of random semi-valuable items is a giant pain in the ass. same with trading all of it. i end up bundling a bunch of stuff together and selling it in packs, unless it is worth like 200fg+

honestly if i had a big list of everything and could pop it in excel and sort according to what mule its on and what unique, set, gc, sc, etc. etc.. it would be way easier for me to price everything individually.

kind of a whiney complaint, but it would be a big improvement to an already great bot/service