Vendor Code 19

smby

Everything was working yesterday but today I started getting Vendor Code 19.
I clear out log files and re-ran and this is the only log file I could find with lines in it:

Code:
Rule - Total: 893 | Good: 893 | Bad: 0
File: C:\runfolder\\pickits\leafpickit.nip

I dont think it my lua because it is the same lua that I was using yesterday with no changes [see temp.lua] attached

zhipei pls don't call me noob!

Attachments

• temp.lua
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Solution
I made a new user account. Because I had a character in hardcore die because of onedrive doing update so I wanted to make a user without OneDrive to run bot.

I installed everything, pickit, configs updated. Ran bot, got this error(vendor code 19)

All I did was simply run exe as admin and I didn’t get this anymore.

tfortner

Hi Friend, I have experienced Code 19 before and it was related to my key. Id recommend submitting a ticket to the help desk and one of the best admins will check into your key. Could be payment related if your on a monthly subscription. Hope this helps for you

smby

Hi Friend, I have experienced Code 19 before and it was related to my key. Id recommend submitting a ticket to the help desk and one of the best admins will check into your key. Could be payment related if your on a monthly subscription. Hope this helps for you
haha thanks, the help desk told me to make a forum post!

smby

If you create new user account in windows this can cause hwid to be reset.
I was getting vendor 19 before I created a new user account - one of the suggestions on the link posted said that a new admin user account can fix the issue but it didn't and I still got vendor 19 after making the new account

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Changing the user account will result in hwid change and will need a reset.

In my case i had code 19 when changing password to my user account , i reverted my pc with recovery back to old password (changing the password to the old one didnt work...) and it worked ok...

this needs to be addressed though , hwid shouldnt be relevant to user accounts passwords......

LuizBryan

In my case i had code 19 when changing password to my user account , i reverted my pc with recovery back to old password (changing the password to the old one didnt work...) and it worked ok...

this needs to be addressed though , hwid shouldnt be relevant to user accounts passwords......
agreed, created a new user on my pc and had error 19 as well.

userlogin or password change shouldn't trigger any errors :confused:

"@ZhiPeiD2" could have a look at this

smby

agreed, created a new user on my pc and had error 19 as well.

userlogin or password change shouldn't trigger any errors :confused:

"@ZhiPeiD2" could have a look at this

OOOOO that might be my issue - I changed my user account password I think before vendor 19 happened

denner1

I'm still a little bit confused. I haven't changed my password or user, and I am an administrator. I've seen on other threads that a key reset for the program fixed the issue.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I made a new user account. Because I had a character in hardcore die because of onedrive doing update so I wanted to make a user without OneDrive to run bot.

I installed everything, pickit, configs updated. Ran bot, got this error(vendor code 19)

All I did was simply run exe as admin and I didn’t get this anymore.

Solution