Wave2 Hammerdin custom attack

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I couldve sworn I seen a post here about this but looking to optimize wave2 for hammerdin. currently stands in 1 spot spamming holy bolt w/ concentration while merc does the work. now merc clears this in about 45 secounds but would like it to be faster. Would redemption instead of concentration w/ holy bolt work better so merc doesnt have to go after skeletal mages?

I tried smite with concentration and didnt seem to be very effective and even pushed the cursed guys out of the way. Suggestions?

Well depending on ur wiggle room for skills, lvl dependant.
You could max out hammers, vigor, concentration.
Put 1 into conv, 1 into foh.
Spread remaining points into might and holy bolt.
You will be sacrificing a little damage from hammers but u'll have just enough to clear wave 2 without issues. You may not even need the conv cuz ur using the holy bolt for DMG mainly. Foh allows holy bolt to be splash damage to all around.

Best bng for buck in this case would be using a hoz.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
yeah im on hardcore so its tough on the route to take. I currently put 1 pt holy shield and put extra points into FoH since it increases holy bolt damage more tahn putting the points into holy bolt. it is pretty fast since i cham'd mercs eth cot and put a IAS/ed jewel in the eth reaper w. eth treachery