Wishlist for changes

Izy

Bot is running very well, but there are always things to improve
Here are some changes Id love to see down the road, lmk what you think / your ideas:

#1 Rush Script
#2 Scheduler integrated in the laucher with random interval pauses setting options
#3 multi launcher and maybe a proper discount if you already have a copy, im personally not willing to spend alot on another lifetime copy but maybe others will
#4 lvling scrip for sorc / pally for lvl 1-25 HC prove if possible
#5 join / follow script maybe for a horker or just exp leech
#6 automatic stash order / auto mule

Im not a programmer and some of this is probably hard to implement but a man can dream :)

kanc1erz

Bot is running very well, but there are always things to improve
Here are some changes Id love to see down the road, lmk what you think / your ideas:

#1 Rush Script
#2 Scheduler integrated in the laucher with random interval pauses setting options
#3 multi launcher and maybe a proper discount if you already have a copy, im personally not willing to spend alot on another lifetime copy but maybe others will
#4 lvling scrip for sorc / pally for lvl 1-25 HC prove if possible
#5 join / follow script maybe for a horker or just exp leech
#6 automatic stash order / auto mule

Im not a programmer and some of this is probably hard to implement but a man can dream :)
I think that everything is possible as D2BS (Kolbot) for d2lod has all those features :D

Izy

yes but its d2r not lod :D cant just copy paste it over

another thing that came to mind:

Statistics: time spend in area x or on script x and items / runes found

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
So once jieguan api is available it will be easy to port your d2bs/kolbot scripts as we have some backwards compatibility with scripts such as nip files being an example. So expect to be able to customize scripts as you see fit when the multi launcher controller is ready it will have an option to select custom scripts.

bluedk93

So once jieguan api is available it will be easy to port your d2bs/kolbot scripts as we have some backwards compatibility with scripts such as nip files being an example. So expect to be able to customize scripts as you see fit when the multi launcher controller is ready it will have an option to select custom script
Are they any estimated time before the api is available? hopefully before reset? i know it have asked 100 times, but no really clear answer when the eta is? . thanks btw for great work you/team have put it in. regards Blue

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Are they any estimated time before the api is available? hopefully before reset? i know it have asked 100 times, but no really clear answer when the eta is? . thanks btw for great work you/team have put it in. regards Blue
No estimated time, it is very far along though.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way we could add the location that you died and what killed you to the console log?

Maybe include the closest rare/unique mob and their modifiers/aura/etc

HC deaths are sometimes really puzzling since I'll run the same route 500+ times and then randomly die on a run.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way we could add the location that you died and what killed you to the console log?

Maybe include the closest rare/unique mob and their modifiers/aura/etc

HC deaths are sometimes really puzzling since I'll run the same route 500+ times and then randomly die on a run.
Once API is released you will be able to output this data.