ZhiPei Dominate Tool D2R Maphack, Tele Pickit + more

ZhiPei Dominate Tool D2R MH, Tele Pickit + more invite only

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
admin submitted a new resource:

ZhiPei Dominate Tool D2RAssistant - Auto Travel, Tele Pickit, Auto Heal, Chicken, breakpoint editor for you & mercenary booster too.

The ZhiPei Dominate Tool is undervalued and underrated, if you have been wondering how people have been getting all the loot before it even drops in public games, you have come to find the answer. While on client side to you it may look like you are teleporting all over the place grabbing the items with a pickit item grabber, but on server side you can see the user's spell cast animations, and they aren't zig zagging all over the place.
The movement is very normal like and you can easily...

Read more about this resource...

Izy

lines.png

My line look like this when using Blockhd mod, not sure if thats just me.

also a request if possible: could you add auto tp to uber Duriel please

Keep up the good work !

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Dominate was designed for resurrected graphics, you can use it in classic graphics but the lines may be misaligned.

Last edited:

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
well i feel like over the past months this hack is down for some days and for me it has added up to like 1 month, i should get a free key right?
ZhiPei License server has been offline since tuesday which is typical of patches, i will check with @ZhiPeiD2 and see what his schedule is with the upcoming updates and as soon as I get word of an update I will gladly mention that but we have to get an update first to add time onto. If anyone wants to switch their zhipei key for a d2rekt bot key they can PM me, as far as MH's go i know of a korean made one but it was $130/mo and only included map reveal & loot filter/enemy reveal on in game minimap. I would not bother with any overlay mh's it seems the in game map reveal mods are safest, i will post an update as soon as i know more as you can see changelog section for any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.