Announcements

Bambo2

For the release of sod (yes, it is supported!) we are offering our **baneto lifetime session for 250€ instead of 300€!** The sale is active until <t:1701561600>

Bambo

Last chance to get your baneto lifetime session (for 1 bot) discounted by 50€! If you have questions about baneto, pm me. I am available for your questions right now. @here

Bambo

We offer 100% free trials now. Unlocker AND bot, both testable for 24 hours. Use command /trial on <@976835551309230090>

Bambo

If you are using free products out of the community store, it would be only fair to give the content creators a review for their work!

Bambo

Baneto infrastructure is partially under attack. We are coming back in a few hours. Only some parts are not working. We will give everyone free subtime after the issues are solved.

Bambo

Turns out its not an attack but a technical issue with one of our hosting providers. We will stay in touch with you regarding the partial impairment. You will receive at least 1 full day of free subtime for baneto.

Bambo

Systems are back. Every session will receive 1 day of subtime now. Thanks for your patience and please apologize the inconvience.

Bambo

Happy new year 🎆 wish you all the best and whatever else social people would write here. I suck at this. But you should know that you are appreciated and I love this thing we got going together. Hopefully everyone stays healthy throughout the upcoming year. Bambo.

Bambo

@everyone Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, we are changing the Lifetime session price back to 300€ in 2 hours. If you want to get it, get it NOW! Thanks for your attention.

Bambo

@everyone Apparently there is some confusion. The cheapest way to buy baneto sessions and/or tokens is still codedeception.com/app/signup/wow and always has been. If you buy 30 tokens/sessions at once you only pay 11€ per token/session. Tokens never expire (unless you use them). https://prnt.sc/SlkKN1MTCB6Q Thanks for your attention and your support.

Bambo

@everyone To celebrate the hype around cryptocurrency and the aproval of a spot bitcoin ETF in the USA, we decided to remove all crypto fees from our store. Buying on codedeception.com/app/signup/wow is now the cheapest option possible. If you find baneto tokens cheaper somewhere else, we will match the price. https://prnt.sc/9YomchaxIyXa

Bambo

The downtime will continue for several more hours. Try again later. We will fully compensate the downtime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bambo

@here Every baneto session received 1 day compensation for the downtime. Thanks for your patience earlier today.