Announcements

EsEs

I have made a small update and here are the most interesting changes:
🔹 [bugfix] Is stuck event has significantly fewer false positives now
🔹 [bugfix] Charts should always show local time instead of UTC
🟢 [new] Added a clear session button, which will reset the online time and all activity counters without /reload.

EsEs

🔹 [bugfix] Fixed rare crashes on Retail when leaving/entering dungeons
🟢 [new] Improved sorting on the characters page. Default sorting can now be changed in the settings spoiler

EsEs

🟢 [new] Dark mode added to the site. You can switch between modes using the button in the upper right corner. No more pain in the eyes at night : )

EsEs

🟢 [new] Added inventory details to the character page.
🟢 [new] All notifications now have a link to the character page.
🟢 [new] Sent messages in the chat that start with a slash are executed as commands now (e.g. /wave, /cast, /use)
🟢 [new] Added total gold per server in the characters page
🟢 [new] Characters can now be displayed in one list without grouping by server in the characters page

EsEs

🔹 [bugfix] All slash commands are executed correctly instead of printing chat message
🔹 [bugfix] Fixed a links to the character page from notifications

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed rare bug when Stuck duration showed over 1000 years
🟢 [new] GPH and EPH charts can now show data for 24h / 3d / week / month
🟢 [new] New Stats section

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed a rare bug with false positive death notifications
🔹[bugfix] Characters with more then 214k gold are correctly saved and displayed on the website
🟢 [new] Maps are now displayed for Retail (almost 2000 maps were exported manually from the game files, so some of them may contain some visual artifacts, please send me a message if you find a weird looking / unexplored map)
🟢 [new] Changed the Actions section on the Character page and made it more user-friendly in mobile mode

EsEs

🟢 [new] Instance / lockouts tracking added for both Classic and Retail. Detection of some instances may not work correctly. If you find any bugs, please send me a message : )
🟢 [new] New inventory page
🟢 [new] New events added: Item received, Item lost, Entered a new Instance
🟢 [new] Some inventory information is displayed in the Characters page. Data will be available only after you /reload the addon.

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed some visual inventory bugs
🔹[bugfix] Fixed "Entered new Instance" notification
🟢 [new] More information added to the "Player targets you" event
🟢 [new] You can now switch from net income to total income in the Settings. This will change how GPH and charts are displayed on the site.
🟢 [new] Added a new setting to disable/enable character links in notifications
🟢 [new] You can now create a tags in the characters page and assign them and attach them to characters. Attached tags will be displayed in notifications. It can be used to mark which computer or VM the character is on. (This is not final yet and there will be some UI tweaks)
🟢 [new] "Entered new Instance" event can now be configured (e.g. trigger when character enters a new instance 5 times in a hour or 30 times in 24 hours)

EsEs

@here MiniBot unlocker support added. Please download the latest version of the addon from the site. Please let me know if you find any issue with it

EsEs

@here The site was moved to another server, which may cause you to be logged out of the site. If you do not remember your password to log in again, please send me a message with your username and I will generate you a link to reset your password

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed «online x hours this day» event
🔹[bugfix] Some improvements to instance tracking
🔹[bugfix] Some fixes of «targeted by a player» and «killed by a player» events
🟢 [new] Auction and vendor prices of items in your inventory (US and EU realms only)
🟢 [new] Added some stats for items received in a current/last session
🟢 [new] Added a new «interaction» counters (number of other players met and how many times your character was targeted)
🟢 [new] Some improvements of the Events list on the character page: more info about deaths and other players around
🟢 [new] Potato Chat notifications added. Helpful if Discord and Telegram are blocked in your region.

EsEs

@here Fixed an issue with characters not appearing on the site when using Minibot Baneto. If you have previously encountered this issue, please download the new version of the addon from https://wow.vision. If you face a similar problem when using any other bot, please send me a message : )

EsEs

I'm glad to announce that wow.vision is now available as a plugin for WowAdvanced (https://www.wowadvanced.net/wow-vison )! If you are already using WowAdvanced unlocker, you can find the plugin in the “load plugins” section of the WA launcher. As always, feel free to send me a message if you have any questions : )

EsEs

@here Fixed a bug that caused characters to be displayed as offline for some Minibot users. Please /reload to get the latest version : )

EsEs

@here wow.Vision is now available on Tinkr unlocker. To enable Vision, just write /tinkr vision <your token from https://wow.vision/settings > in the game chat. You do not need to download anything, and no additional settings are required : )

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed sending chat commands like /quit , /run , /target etc from the website. Please keep in mind that calling some protected functions via run (for example /run ForceQuit() ) does not work at the moment, to exit the game use / quit or /run Vision.ExitGame()
🔹[bugfix] Fixed tracking of other players nearby on classic and tbc versions

I also noticed that some users manually enter their token and make mistakes in entering some characters, like I (uppercase i) and l (lowercase L). If your characters are not displayed on the site after entering the token, please check that you copied your token correctly, or send me a message and I will help you solve the problem.

EsEs

🔹[bugfix] Fixed /say messages from the website to work properly for all users
🟢 [new] Scenarios can now be created for specific character or tag only