Baneto Reviews

Shyeheáler

Been using this bot a lot for the past week and so far I would recommend it for anyone looking for a efficient bot that will yield good average XP/Hr. Especially if you can twink out the toon from the start. Some more options for questing 1-60 classic era would be great but overall the customer service is top tier and that makes up for anything it could lack in. There is constant updates which is refreshing to see.

MaXXX

In reply to LongKHorn

Good bot. I like that I can set up profiles myself. and play where there is no one. support <@271949541337595904> 10/10

Arkkyl

Great bot , leveling up toon on HC/classic era. Running the bot for 10-16 hours a day and no ban ! recommend

ierna

In reply to J-Bone: [I have been very pleased with this bot. Coming from someone who used Honorbuddy for years. This bot sits shoulder to shoulder, if not surpass that bot. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get back into botting.]

Lol this bot missing a lot of features HB had.

This bot works well enough. But feature parity is not even close.

Crier

Started today and it’s working. Set up was pretty easy and I made 1 small mistake and they helped me out quickly. Very excited to see what it can do, but straight out of the box, it levels. So I’m happy already.

Maphia

So easy to use Baneto, this is my first time leveraging a program like this and I love it. Can’t recommend enough!

Arkonvale

Very simple to get into and learn how to use the Bot. The community is very responive and active. I been using it for HC and WOTLK without any issues so far(Besides my dumbass). 10/10 very great and well worth the $

Arkonvale

In reply to OneZero

The Feral Druid profile for WOTLK is so solid at DPS. Was matched up in 3 dgs earlier today with a fEral druid who was 1k my GS who I was actively out dpsing by 20% over the total of the DGS. It is a really good rotation and it made grinding through the lvls actively reduced. The only issue I had with it at all was using it on Questing profile sometimes It killed enemies to quickly when I was supposed to do some interaction with them hahaha. Just have to monitor it slightly on those profiles and pause it for that time. An Ez 9.5/10 for me <@479242218264199181>

urfnima

This is really fun, Im getting my second token today and it has been great. I found out a lot of details of how you can use this bot to reach better potentials, at the moment it is just one of a kind.

KAYO420

In reply to LongKHorn

<@271949541337595904> Thank you very much for your responsiveness and explanation of technical issues in using the software, reasonable prices and excellent choice of currencies to pay for the software, the man knows a lot about his business, if I’m looking for software, then I go to him!
<@271949541337595904> Спасибо большое за отзвчивость и разьеснение технических моментов в пользовании софтом, приятные цены и отличный выбор валют для оплаты софта, человек знает толк в своем деле, если за софтом то я иду к нему !

demolidor

In reply to Neuroxium

Big thanks to <@343367590564855808> for some awesome SoD rotations on BaneTo site.
Im using Shaman for tanking in Dungeons (enchanment) and 2x Hunters for Dps.
With help from <@284034538668032010> its become easy to control my Slaves and and when i play rogue/druid its been easy to Stealth arround. His been making some awesome Plugins, all free.
thank you for BaneTO and the team.

Jibbe

In reply to Neuroxium

also want to highlight <@343367590564855808> rotations, really big difference in using profiles with them. Using hunter for SoD atm 👍

ROGER

I have been using this bot since 10/2020 and have never been banned!
No matter when and how I needed help, Bambo always helped me no matter how much I annoyed him :D

This bot in combination with the OneZero profiles is unbeatable!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Support
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Profiles

ilidinSchweiger

Hi Im new to botting and i have to say Amazing Profil Pool. Easy to set up and a lot of Functions ! Support also Great, friendly and super fast any Time ! 10/10

Joshi

easy to use and a rly nice and helpful team! the community is nice aswell. using it on and off since 1-2 years.

ROGER

❗ (These amounts were converted in SoD with 1 bot within 24 hours)❗

After looking at the market for a long time, I have built a perfect profile that is not currently being sold like this
Due to the simple control of the Baneto bot I was able to create a goldmine (see screenshot)

Thanks for this awesome bot!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

oRLY?{oo}21

In reply to Bambo

<@341913942924460036>
big stuff made by you and very helpful, specially the profiles are extremely helpful and reliable , much appreciation ❤️