BitBot Pro the Easiest Crypto Trading Bot to Ninja Profits

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
If you are wanting to automate your crypto trading on any exchange, this bot is for you! This has been the easiest money i've ever made with a bot and it successfully predicts crypto changes whether it's going up or down and buys & sells accordingly.

I am happy to share this with you all today as the new launch of this bot is very huge step for me personally in growing my crypto and i am a bit of an investing noob and i've done pretty well just using this bot as it can determine when to sell off at the perfect time so i never lose my shirt in a crash ever again.

As you can see the bitbot ninja is a crypto bot that is quite easy to use as you will find out for yourself, you can integrate it with any exchange you like that is currently supported amongst those is binance, kraken, crypto com and coinbase pro. If you want any other exchange to be added simply request it and the developers will take care of the rest, i know other exchanges are being added such as kucoin and such as you start it up you will see the list of exchanges to choose from. So if you setup your kraken to it, you will need to create the API keys from your crypto account to put in the bitbot for it to work with.

It will never use your crypto exchange login, only the API keys and that limits it to only be able to access buying and selling and viewing balances, basically stuff that any crypto trading bot would need. So you can quit worrying about whether or not the bitbot ninja, will ninja your cryptos. This is a legitimate trading bot that integrates into your exchange, and there has been so much time put into developing this i am surprised to see where it is today. Right as you start it up you will be surprised with the results. It can also notify you of trades via telegram:

image_97.jpeg
Moving on with setup, it is very easy you can set it to auto buy back in after it sells as well it can determine and recalculate a new profit threshold to adjust it's stop loss and profit trailing percentages.

You will find this setup guide very simple to follow, the bitbot ninja supports any crypto trading pair and you can choose to cash out into filthy fiat or your stable coins of your choice. Also it has the ability to connect to your telegram to send you notifications of what actions it takes or it can tell you what trades to make in simulation mode so you can follow the alerts and do it by hand, sort of like having signals on when to buy or sell.

http://forum.afkbots.com/assets/uploads/files/1650145667792-image_96.png
image_96.png

Now with Ichimoku cloud analysis predictions it is even better than before with accuracy unmatched and can know exactly when to buy in on cryptos that could be getting pumped.

and sign up for a free trial and get an invite to the private group chat with the developer.

klptemp2

I'm going to give advice to anyone using this. It is a cool idea, just be sure you pick a crypto exchange that can easily help you report these trades on your taxes (USA). You will have a big headache if this bot is buying and selling for you and during tax season you don't have an easy way to export these trades.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to give advice to anyone using this. It is a cool idea, just be sure you pick a crypto exchange that can easily help you report these trades on your taxes (USA). You will have a big headache if this bot is buying and selling for you and during tax season you don't have an easy way to export these trades.
Are you a CPA or an accountant? What exchange doesn't help you with that anyways? If you get residency in puerto rico you get a 34% federal tax break, so that is also an option for when you become a bitbot billionaire (start with $100 make a 3% gain with 10x leverage margin trades daily for a year and reinvested (10x borrowing gives 30% then if its 3%) so you would be a billionaire in a year)

klptemp2

Are you a CPA or an accountant? What exchange doesn't help you with that anyways? If you get residency in puerto rico you get a 34% federal tax break, so that is also an option for when you become a bitbot billionaire (start with $100 make a 3% gain with 10x leverage margin trades daily for a year and reinvested (10x borrowing gives 30% then if its 3%) so you would be a billionaire in a year)
Im not talking about tax breaks im talking about tax breaks im talking about reporting crypto trades on your yearly taxes to the IRS

klptemp2

Im not talking about tax breaks im talking about tax breaks im talking about reporting crypto trades on your yearly taxes to the IRS
Lol just woke up and there’s no edit button. I’m specifically talking about reporting crypto trades/income to the IRS. Some exchanges make it harder, Binance.US for example I had to use a third party website.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Lol just woke up and there’s no edit button. I’m specifically talking about reporting crypto trades/income to the IRS. Some exchanges make it harder, Binance.US for example I had to use a third party website.
Okay well leave people's taxes up to them, if you're not qualified to give tax info i suggest keeping your 2 rubles to yourself. This thread is about the trading software, and it's capable of keeping your shirt for you. I'd appreciate your crypto tax discussion kept to yourself, we are not telling people selling their items farmed and cashing out their forum gold out for real money to keep track of their forum gold to cash conversion profits. There is so much misinformation going around with the tax situation with crypto it is just not worth the discussion.