Bot Closes and Doesn't Auto-Reopen and Doesn't Craft

borisxv

Hello,

I have two issues:

1) The bot will run for 2-4 hours, and then it will close and not auto-reopen. I have to manually start the bot again. There are no error messages. All of the windows close.
2) The bot doesn't craft anything. I need it to craft tokens, and when all of the essences are collected, it doesn't craft a token. The cube is stored on the first tab inside the stash. The essences are stored on the other shared tabs.

1. Configure File Attached
2. Pickit NIP File(s) Attached
3. pickit_debug.txt File Attached
4. Log File for Error is Not Available (jieguan-xxxxxx.txt does not exist in the folder)
5. Picture -- No Picture(s) Available to Attach

Character Name and Game Name have been deleted inside the files to reduce the risk of a ban.

Please let me know if you need any more information.
Please let me know if you find a solution to these problems.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Config.lua
    262 bytes · Views: 1
  • PaladinFULL.lua
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • MexPickit.nip
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
  • MexPickit-Bases.nip
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MexPickit-Charms.nip
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • MexPickit-Crafted.nip
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • MexPickit-Jewels.nip
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • MexPickit-Magic.nip
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MexPickit-Rares.nip
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • MexPickit-Sets.nip
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MexPickit-Uniques.nip
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • minimal.nip
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • pickit.nip
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quickpik.nip
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • d_mHnbIuRtfr8E.txt
    2 MB · Views: 1

borisxv

Update: I downloaded the Jiebuddy, which auto-reopens the game after a certain amount of time, so now if the bot crashes, it will start back up.

1. I don't know if it will auto-reopen as soon as it crashes, or if it will auto-reopen at the scheduled time.
For example: In 2 hours, it will close, take a 15 minute break, and then reopen. However, if it crashes in the first 5 minutes, and it doesn't reopen right away, then the bot will be inactive for 1 hour and 55 minutes, which means that the problem still remains.

2. I will continue to observe everything to see if the original problem still persists and if the scheduler reopens it right away, in case it crashes.

3. To the best of my knowledge, the bot still isn't crafting tokens.

4. There might be a problem with the Jiebuddy and the blockhd mod. The mod might not be activating after the Jiebuddy takes a break and resumes botting. I will continue to observe this as well.

NukePunch

Hello,

I have two issues:

1) The bot will run for 2-4 hours, and then it will close and not auto-reopen. I have to manually start the bot again. There are no error messages. All of the windows close.
2) The bot doesn't craft anything. I need it to craft tokens, and when all of the essences are collected, it doesn't craft a token. The cube is stored on the first tab inside the stash. The essences are stored on the other shared tabs.

1. Configure File Attached
2. Pickit NIP File(s) Attached
3. pickit_debug.txt File Attached
4. Log File for Error is Not Available (jieguan-xxxxxx.txt does not exist in the folder)
5. Picture -- No Picture(s) Available to Attach

Character Name and Game Name have been deleted inside the files to reduce the risk of a ban.

Please let me know if you need any more information.
Please let me know if you find a solution to these problems.

Thank you.

--{ Recipe.Token }, -- Make Token of Absolution
(change this line to)
{ Recipe.Token }, -- Make Token of Absolution

Delete -- in front of the line that you want to use.
same as gems.

if your bot doesn't restart automatically might be your window defender blocking it.
go to window security and turn it off and try again.

hope this helps you.

borisxv

--{ Recipe.Token }, -- Make Token of Absolution
(change this line to)
{ Recipe.Token }, -- Make Token of Absolution

Delete -- in front of the line that you want to use.
same as gems.

if your bot doesn't restart automatically might be your window defender blocking it.
go to window security and turn it off and try again.

hope this helps you.

Thank you for the help! The bot is now crafting recipes.

I don't think it's Window's Defender.

I think (correct me, if I'm wrong) that the bot died, and when it died, the game closed and never reopened. Maybe someone can confirm whether or not the bot is supposed to auto-reopen whenever the bot dies.

I also think that may not be the problem, because I saw the bot close without dying and not auto-reopen.

I also think it may be the problem, because I changed the gear, so that the bot doesn't die, and I haven't seen the bot die or the bot close.

I also have a question separate from the above issue:

Does the bot run with maximum stats (FCR, FHR, etc.)? I believe it does, but I just want to make sure. Thanks!

borisxv

I think (correct me, if I'm wrong) that the bot died, and when it died, the game closed and never reopened. Maybe someone can confirm whether or not the bot is supposed to auto-reopen whenever the bot dies.

I also think that may not be the problem, because I saw the bot close without dying and not auto-reopen.

I also think it may be the problem, because I changed the gear, so that the bot doesn't die, and I haven't seen the bot die or the bot close.

Does the bot run with maximum stats (FCR, FHR, etc.)? I believe it does, but I just want to make sure. Thanks!

One more question that I forgot to add:

The bot is picking up more runes than I set as the maximum:

[Name] == RalRune # # [maxquantity] == 2

Do I need to remove the "# #" from the line like I had to with the recipes?

Thanks!

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member

It's your job to gear yourself with reaching your breakpoints, it does not hack breakpoint stats, the zhipei hack does not hack breakpoint stats anymore since 2.4 patch it is just client side.
Though teleport speed was turned up a few updates ago, you will find that you are going to have an easier time recording 10-15 minutes of botting with OBS or such then uploading it to youtube. I don't want to be that guy that wants to play 20 questions on your problem, i'd wait for @ZhiPeiD2 to check your log

borisxv

It's your job to make it clear to your customer how everything works. It's fair to assume that if ZhiPei can hack breakpoints (which it doesn't anymore), that JieGuan can also do that.

Simple things like leaving a note in the script that says "remove "--" for the recipe to work" is your responsibility. Besides, my questions are "yes or no" questions. It takes a few seconds to respond. This is a forum, where people discuss these things. It also helps make your products and services better by getting organic feedback.

It seems like you have an attitude, or you're frustrated with other people and projecting it on me. If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say it. It's very discouraging spending hundreds if not thousands on a product or service, and then when you ask a simple question, you get an attitude.

I hope it's just a translation error, in case English isn't your primary language, because you came across as being rude.

borisxv

I'm referring to this part, again in case being rude wasn't your intent:

"I don't want to be that guy that wants to play 20 questions on your problem"

Felt like you said that I'm asking too many questions.

NukePunch

One more question that I forgot to add:

The bot is picking up more runes than I set as the maximum:

[Name] == RalRune # # [maxquantity] == 2

Do I need to remove the "# #" from the line like I had to with the recipes?

Thanks!
does your bot pick it up and kept in your stash?
Max Quantity is it will pick up as much as the bot can but the bot will drop it in front of the stash (if I remember correctly)

but it looks like you did right on that line.

bonchie

If you are converting runes in your stash in the cube, it will put the converted rune in your stash if I recall correctly and the maxquantity is ignored. That may be what is happening.

dereckdeedaddy

I had the same problem where after a certain amount of time my bot would close and not restart. I found out that even though my windows defender was deactivated, it was still terminating the exe in my %temp% folder after a certain time (during a scan i assume) i went ahead and made my %temp% folder an exclusion just like my bot folder so that during these "scan times" it doesn't scan those folders and terminate the exe. hope this helps