Bot never worked

fritesmagiques

Hi there.
Tested everything but still the exact same problem when launching the bot : Blinks the terminal window then close and nothing happens.
- Followed all rules and steps since the beginning
- Had some help on discord that never worked (Testing JCE 1032)
- Asked for more help, never had an answer
Can someone offer a real help please? Remember the bot isnt free so it would be appreciated.

Thanks

d2zcx0

I would restart from fresh make sure you’re up to date with windows. follow the guides if you need more help but delete everything related to the bot, restart computer disable your antivirus make the folder rule in your anti virus to not block the folder also there are 2 download in the guide too set up JG at the bottom c++ programs that could resolve your issue and make sure too disable/close any Nvidia overlay i simply right click on it in my system tray and close/exit it. Dont forget to set num pad 9 for legacy mode not 1-9numbers on top of your keyboard these wont work. Good luck.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
when u open the bot it says ur cd key and then tell you to press any keys to continue? then make sure ur config file is good, it happens to me all the time when i setting up new bot. the new file of config file dont work for me. so i have to xfer the config file to the new bot and it worked.