Bug Report

Vehemenal

in classic era my skinner recently decided to prioritize skinning over the mob smacking it in the face and keeps getting interrupted so its a death loop without manual intervention (I think its when I get aggro while attempting to skin, hard to catch the exact situation)

Vehemenal

its also tried to do some mining and herbalism while fighting mobs but it doesnt have either skill or selected on the options

1mae

In reply to Vehemental: [in classic era my skinner recently decided to prioritize skinning over the mob smacking it in the face and keeps getting interrupted so its a death loop without manual intervention (I think its when I get aggro while attempting to skin, hard to catch the exact situation)]

on what prio have u set skinning/farming ?

Vehemenal

I saw the situation happen better, as long as there are 2 aggrod on me it will try to skin the first one it kills, its not a bad timing thing

Vehemenal

and just saw another one of my characters back turned to a mob with "requires herbalism popping up" bot doesnt have herbalism trained or gather herbs checked, guessing its all the same bug

pacokeks

got a similiar bug in wotlk: if bot is infight and mob flees, the bot tries to herb even tho it doesnt have herbing nor is it checked in the settings

pacokeks

also on rogue lvl 18 it spams "[War] 10:24:11 - It seems we can't win this fight!!! Lets Run to a safe spot..." even tho he is fighting a single lvl 18 mob

In reply to pacokeks: [also on rogue lvl 18 it spams "[War] 10:24:11 - It seems we can't win this fight!!! Lets Run to a safe spot..." even tho he is fighting a single lvl 18 mob]

Might need some tweaking in the Lua file for canwin calculations

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [Might need some tweaking in the Lua file for canwin calculations]

yeah, didnt bother with it yet, just reporting 😄 gonna fix that class next since im botting it atm

pacokeks

trying to fix poison application for rogue but im stuck... ```if not player.IsEating and not player.IsDrinking then
for poison, buff in pairs(Poisons) do
if Storage:IsItemReady(poison) then
local hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, _, mainHandEnchantID = GetWeaponEnchantInfo()
if not hasMainHandEnchant then
needPreparation = true
prepAction = Storage.UsableItems[poison]
return needPreparation, prepAction
end
end
end
end```it doesn't target the mainhand weapon, how to do so?

In reply to pacokeks: [trying to fix poison application for rogue but im stuck... ```if not player.IsEating and not player.IsDrinking then
for poison, buff in pairs(Poisons) do
if Storage:IsItemReady(poison) then
local hasMainHandEnchant, mainHandExpiration, _, mainHandEnchantID = GetWeaponEnchantInfo()
if not hasMainHandEnchant then
needPreparation = true
prepAction = Storage.UsableItems[poison]
return needPreparation, prepAction
end
end
end
end```it doesn't target the mainhand weapon, how to do so?]

Have you had a look at shaman prep?