Bugs

Bambo

In reply to Equanimity: [Also, for landing spots, there is a wild scenario where if you are below the landing spot (which can happen if the landing spot is on a platform floating in the air), the bot will start going up and down on the flying mount very rapidly and just go in circles beneath the landing spot. The character essentially looks like it's bugging out and will be mass-reported.]

added something to prevent that

Bambo

In reply to Equanimity: [This disenchanting bug is back: If there is an item that can't be disenchanted because of enchanting level being too low, the bot will be stuck trying to repeatedly disenchant the item and not do anything else.
Since there is no error message from wow when this is attempted, maybe do a check about the item being disenchanted and if the item is still in the inventory after 2 or 3 attempts, ignore that item for disenchanting for the duration of the session/until a reload.]

added another failcheck and a print info in chat

Scooer69

In reply to Bambo: [Switch to grinder. or give more info]

i gave up, handed the quests in that it had comeplted already and started grinding, if i go back i'll have issues beacuse i handed those quests in now, all good, i saved the code and if i have the same issue at a later date i'll run the code and post it.

One other question, you mentioned above you've added things, do we need to manually update Baneto, or does it auto update itself?

Scooer69

In reply to Bambo

<@341913942924460036> one more for you, on the grind profile in One Thousand Needles, the bot is trying to get to Freewind Post, but it keeps running off the side of the walkway missing the bridge minorly and falling and dying, is there something i should do so that the bot is correctly reading my location, or is this a profile bug?

Scooer69

In reply to Bambo: [<@1166498823972073622>you can add an unstuck route to prevent that]

ah ok, i'll look at the guides on how to add, thanks Bambo 🙂

Equanimiy

There is another disenchanting bug that happens much less often than it used to with the fixes implemented last time, but it still happens: When disenchanting, if there isn't enough of a delay to wait for the global cooldown to finish, the bot will essentially right click on the item to disenchant and equip it. I know a fix was implemented to take the global cooldown into account, but I still find my character with some random green item equipped once a day and the epic gear sitting in the inventory.

Waldo

I have opened a ticket through NN, but I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this right now??

`So for some reason since the last WoW update, when running the unlocker, wow is crashing again. I've used the debug through baneto but it's not spitting out anything in the log. It's a "memory write" error with the whole "Please rat yourself out to Blizzard by keeping this box checked" box popping up after the crash.`

`Everything was running flawlessly until that minor patch or whatever update it was last week (I dont read the blizz release notes because I honestly don't care what they do )`
`Just to add a little more detail as well, when it DOES run, while the bot is running, as my character is flying, as he turns or changes direction in any way, the screen freezes for about a second, my FPS does not drop, nor does my latency, at all, but there's a second or so of major lag for whatever reason everytime the toon turns while flying. Haven't confirmed while ground mounted because I don't use a ground mount for this guy. Not sure if this helps? No addons are being run at all either`

Waldo

Well I mean I'm not the only one here running windows and playing classic, am I? 😛 I was just seeing if anyone else running NN was experiencing this is all.

Waldo

Also, as I stated above, I opened a ticket with NN as well, this was just a friendly "Hey, in case anyone else is dealing with this bullshit..."

Waldo

While I am at it, are there any other windows unlockers available outside of NN? Seems there's always something with them and every "fix" is less than temporary