Can i force quit in act 4?

lanfear

So I'm wondering if i can make the bot quit in act 4.
For example when i run chestmania in lower kurast, i dont want to log out in act 3 - i want to log out in act 4 but it doesn't

Also can i edit my bot so he buys keys only if has 6 or less left?
Currently it buys when it got 11 keys left, which is a waste of time :)

uebertopf

This is completely untrue & spreading misinformation will get your posting privileges revoked so you don't keep misinforming people.
unfortunately zhi uses a pretty old unoptimized version of kolbot. u see it at so many places like baal or cs, town chores etc. things that have been sorted out years ago in the standard kolbot script.

u have to live with that. maybe it has security reasons, or he just is too lazy to use the never ones :) no one knows.
lets just hope for the d2bs API port for d2r, so u can include your own kolbot scripts (the never ones obsly).
just like the old API did.

i am looking forward to it very hard, as then u can start using ports like Sonic or Smurf, and even Horde :)

superapple

Similar issue here with the keys. my bot won't buy keys at all and it'll run out after farming chests for a half hour. I couldn't find any commands in any of the included pickits or in the included sorc main script I'm using.

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member
unfortunately zhi uses a pretty old unoptimized version of kolbot. u see it at so many places like baal or cs, town chores etc. things that have been sorted out years ago in the standard kolbot script.

u have to live with that. maybe it has security reasons, or he just is too lazy to use the never ones :) no one knows.
lets just hope for the d2bs API port for d2r, so u can include your own kolbot scripts (the never ones obsly).
just like the old API did.

i am looking forward to it very hard, as then u can start using ports like Sonic or Smurf, and even Horde :)

im not use kolbot any.... this bot is writed 100% new