Chat

Pilsung

It is possible to use the bot without a VM? Been working on getting hyperv working right but cant get gpu on it. Tried using Gpu-p and parsec but im running on RX 6500 XT and it doesnt have hardware encoding. Can I get away with using a vpn without using hyperv? Like use a Mac scrambler everytime I play on that account.

ercon

In reply to Pilsung: [It is possible to use the bot without a VM? Been working on getting hyperv working right but cant get gpu on it. Tried using Gpu-p and parsec but im running on RX 6500 XT and it doesnt have hardware encoding. Can I get away with using a vpn without using hyperv? Like use a Mac scrambler everytime I play on that account.]

Im unsure to which extend they check your ip and machine etc. I have ran wow succesfully on vmware in the past and used proxifier to set the vm on a static ip.

jfbn

In reply to Zercon: [The info is in <#816344106007265310>. Alice costs 8$ per session of 30 days. You need NoName unlocker to run Alice, and the costs of NoName are 20$ per session of 30 days and each extra session is $10.]

What is "NoName" and why do I need it?

ercon

No-Name is an unlocker. Currently you need an unlocker for specific tasks in game. Functions are protected and the unlocker makes it available to use.

ercon

In reply to jfbn: [also, in <#1013483842708963390> it only lists guardian druids.. so what about classic?]

You use a guardian druid. Also possible in classic(like a tank build)

ercon

In reply to jfbn: [wow... okay interesting. how do other bots do these tasks without an unlocker I wonder 🤔]

they dont, unless they are pixel bots