Chest Mania

Pk210

I dont really understand what to set for this, anyone have script numbers for me to put in mine or simply give me a noob guide?

Pk210

uebertopf

you just choose the area you want to plop chests in, look it up in the areas.txt file and put in that exact number.
Does that help?

uebertopf

Examples:
-- get area id -> https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-kolbot/blob/master/d2bs/kolbot/sdk/areas.txt Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Enabled = false Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act1 = {"2" } -- open chests in Bloodmoor Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act2 = { } Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act3 = {"79" } -- open chests in Lower Kurast Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act4 = { } Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act5 = { }

Below you can even choose what types of chests you want to open.
I personally use "all":
Config.OpenChests.Enabled = true -- Open chests. Controls key buying. Config.OpenChests.Range = 15 -- radius to scan for chests while pathing Config.OpenChests.Types = { -- which chests to open, use "all" to open all chests. See sdk/chests.txt for full list of chest names "chest", "chest3", "armorstand", "weaponrack" -- "all" -- remove the -- in front of the word "all" }

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I dont really understand what to set for this, anyone have script numbers for me to put in mine or simply give me a noob guide?
Did you get the jieguan config editor? You can just select as needed

jieguan5.gif

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Examples:
-- get area id -> https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-kolbot/blob/master/d2bs/kolbot/sdk/areas.txt Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Enabled = false Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act1 = {"2" } -- open chests in Bloodmoor Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act2 = { } Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act3 = {"79" } -- open chests in Lower Kurast Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act4 = { } Config.Scripts.ChestMania.Act5 = { }

I personally use "all":
Config.OpenChests.Enabled = true -- Open chests. Controls key buying. Config.OpenChests.Range = 15 -- radius to scan for chests while pathing Config.OpenChests.Types = { -- which chests to open, use "all" to open all chests. See sdk/chests.txt for full list of chest names "chest", "chest3", "armorstand", "weaponrack" -- "all" -- remove the -- in front of the word "all" }
He is not going to understand this or he would have done so already, perhaps it would be easier to put up a class config file that has the changes already made, but it is best to ask if they are using lite or not before wasting both of your times.

Pk210

Examples:

I personally use "all":
Config.OpenChests.Enabled = true -- Open chests. Controls key buying. Config.OpenChests.Range = 15 -- radius to scan for chests while pathing Config.OpenChests.Types = { -- which chests to open, use "all" to open all chests. See sdk/chests.txt for full list of chest names "chest", "chest3", "armorstand", "weaponrack" -- "all" -- remove the -- in front of the wor [/QUOTE]

Pk210

I understood all of this, I just didnt know if it popped open all chest or only certain ones. Itll just pop open the ones you specify (y)

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I understood all of this, I just didnt know if it popped open all chest or only certain ones. Itll just pop open the ones you specify (y)
In the jieguan config editor you can select the chests you want to farm and then copy the id's from the output lua into your own class config file. Make sure you have the latest config version (1029 currently, the config editor needs an update to reflect this)

Attachments

• chestmania1.png
    chestmania1.png
    313.5 KB · Views: 105
  • chestmania2.png
    chestmania2.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 108
  • chestmania3.png
    chestmania3.png
    276 KB · Views: 99
  • chestmania4.png
    chestmania4.png