Crypto Profiles

СИМП

does the 1-80 grinding profile move the bot to the zone where it should grind or do i need to move it there manually? currently in ahsnevale forest but doesnt move to tanaris by himself

СИМП

Failed to sell and mail items. Stopping the profile '29-35 Ashenvale 2 - By Splintertree Best (29-31 Mobs) - 80 Radius [Crypto][Horde]'
[Warning] Jul 28, 14:20:12 - Profile '29-35 Ashenvale 2 - By Splintertree Best (29-31 Mobs) - 80 Radius [Crypto][Horde]' finished with error.

have had that now with a couple of the profiles in ashenvale, I am curious as to why it also always selects a profile with a level bracket below the one that i actually selected

pacokeks

In reply to СИМП: [Failed to sell and mail items. Stopping the profile '29-35 Ashenvale 2 - By Splintertree Best (29-31 Mobs) - 80 Radius [Crypto][Horde]'
[Warning] Jul 28, 14:20:12 - Profile '29-35 Ashenvale 2 - By Splintertree Best (29-31 Mobs) - 80 Radius [Crypto][Horde]' finished with error.

have had that now with a couple of the profiles in ashenvale, I am curious as to why it also always selects a profile with a level bracket below the one that i actually selected]

Sounds like there's a wrong set of vendors in the profile

СИМП

Just watched how some items get sent and most didnt, specifically skinned leather from mobs, also doesnt get sold. If i remember correctly from on message on this discord somewhere this is set in the profile what items get sent/sold.
This might have caused the original issue for me as my bags were full with only leather.
Can this be checked? And added with all profession materials to be sent or sold?

pacokeks

In reply to Tuck3rNZ#1872: [too scared to buy any other profile incase they also dont work]

Restart your bot and check again