Customer Community Help

RoaionLab

In reply to Crm/Nico: [hey got a little problem, i set the keybindings random but he uses like 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 as keybindings]

change keyboard layout settings

Hano

Do anyone know i started leveling a rogue and on log it says it use sinister strike but ingame its not… what could be the problem

Hano

it says this in log [04:11:04.548] Casting spell Sinister Strike [Oem7]
[04:11:07.312] Casting macro Start Attack [F12]
[04:11:16.973] Casting spell Sinister Strike [Oem7]
[04:12:01.706] Casting macro Start Attack [F12]
[04:12:24.497] Casting spell Sinister Strike [Oem7]
[04:12:38.322] Casting macro Start Attack [F12]
[04:12:46.843] Casting spell Sinister Strike [Oem7]

Xeronal

In reply to KxE

I confirm that the fury profile is still buggy, it still does not use whirlwind and remains stuck on 4 exits in a loop. The profile completely forgets Aoe and only does mono in this spe. For weapon profile and perfect multi target or single target back and awesome and perfect rotation

KxE

In reply to BKW.673: [I confirm that the fury profile is still buggy, it still does not use whirlwind and remains stuck on 4 exits in a loop. The profile completely forgets Aoe and only does mono in this spe. For weapon profile and perfect multi target or single target back and awesome and perfect rotation]

OK. I'll look into this further when I arrive back at home.

KxE

In reply to BKW.673: [if you need a video to show the rotation defect and lack of dps. I can make it and send it to you]

No worries. The rotation is being reworked.

gho5

In reply to KxE: [No worries. The rotation is being reworked.]

thank you very much I am waiting for her thank you again.

Slion

made ticket some time ago, about getting the wrong serial, but didn't get answered, who can i speak to_

Ragnarök1

In reply to BassgodTV: [Let me know if you need any help]

for me I noticed the fury warrior and weapon warrior rotation lacks dps he forgets spells in the rotation or uses them very rarely which causes a huge lack of dps. Since the release of season 3 DF the talents have moved for warriors we no longer use the same rotation as the season due to the T31 set and the spell bonuses. here is for my class that I play what I have noticed in 2 weeks of using your bot

KxE

In reply to BKW.673: [thank you very much I am waiting for her thank you again.]

Re-Worked. Please DM me with feedback

Cryposaiya

In reply to KxE: [Re-Worked. Please DM me with feedback]

Thank you, I'm going to work this evening, I'll test it and I'll give you feedback in the comments

okkoey

In reply to KxE: [Re-Worked. Please DM me with feedback]

great job, I just tested the rotation. perfect dps, tourbillon always launches for the aoe really nice work