Customer General Chat

swirlsie_nl

is there a way to queue other spells, for instance fear or death coil, into the rotation when needed? by creating a macro or something?

RoaionLab

In reply to swirlsie_nl: [is there a way to queue other spells, for instance fear or death coil, into the rotation when needed? by creating a macro or something?]

the only way i can think of is: enable spell queue, bind fear/death coil key in the bot to the same key in your game

swirlsie_nl

In reply to RotationLab

<@977335778130686012> Thank you, will check that out for sure. Some other bots were having a custom macro for that, like /me queue ability

swirlsie_nl

In reply to RotationLab

<@977335778130686012> Those spells aren't listed in the spell list, because the rotation doesnt use it i think. So can't do that.

RoaionLab

In reply to swirlsie_nl: [<@977335778130686012> Those spells aren't listed in the spell list, because the rotation doesnt use it i think. So can't do that.]

im pretty sure fear and death coil is in the spell list

swirlsie_nl

In reply to RotationLab: [thats actually a good idea and is something id like to add]

Not in mine, but i am level 73, so could that affect it?

swirlsie_nl

In reply to RotationLab: [thats actually a good idea and is something id like to add]

There are many usecases for that. For example, the bot sometimes doesnt see all AoE, and it keeps going into its ST rotation, so you can press a Seed manually. Or incase you need a - heal because of aggro, and you press death coil, or need to handle a fear in a bad pull.

I know, mostly not raid scenarios, but a macro like that gives a lot possibilities to add your own spells into the mix when the need arrises

RoaionLab

In reply to swirlsie_nl: [There are many usecases for that. For example, the bot sometimes doesnt see all AoE, and it keeps going into its ST rotation, so you can press a Seed manually. Or incase you need a - heal because of aggro, and you press death coil, or need to handle a fear in a bad pull.

I know, mostly not raid scenarios, but a macro like that gives a lot possibilities to add your own spells into the mix when the need arrises]

Its done

KxE

In reply to Kalodor: [brooo i only got like half my pvp feral gear and i already do nuts damage with this rotation im loving it 😛]

The Feral PVP Profile for WOTLK?