D2R Assistant Dominate Tool Overview (ZhiPei)

This d2r automation tool will have your magic find runs be quicker than you can make them. No other mod is able to assist you this much while manually playing. There are a few kind of bots or mods to choose from sure. Ranging from full afk or to being a simple overlay map reveal that is pretty easy to use at pointing you to the direction to advance to each level while being able to display nearby enemies, shrines or chests & if you are lucky a loot filter displaying the items that dropped and their location. Not everyone wants to automate their character to where they can farm while afk as many do enjoy playing, so this dominate tool is where real fun is with either the JieGuan Take Over Bot for full afk or ZhiPei Dominate Tool for automation features while manually playing. Think of it as an aimbot for diablo 2 resurrected.

The ultimate D2R Automation Tool: ZhiPei Dominate Tool

zhipei-logo.png

• auto travel hotkeys to teleport levels directly to boss or point of interest and even waypoints
  • teleport item grab with custom pickit settings makes you teleport & loot items before they are seen by others automatically
  • auto heal self & mercenary based on hp/mp/rejuv threshold % settings
  • auto leave game to lobby when health reach certain % aka Chicken settings for self and mercenary
  • safe break point editor to boost up to 1-2 frames for IAS, FCR, FHR, FBR for self & mercenary
  • packet cast portal hotkey with town portal quantity alert when low on scrolls
  • option to enable full in game map reveal with enemies and lines directions (not required to use auto travel)
  • inventory display HUD shows you how full your inventory is also loot filter that displays item drops
zhipei.gif

Other player's have been using it with never any chance of a ban, and once you try it you will be glad as it adds a whole new dynamic when playing, you won't want to miss out on the half off deal also available for a limited time!

Screen-Shot-2021-12-15-at-1.13.05-AM.png

Whether it is having your mercenary and yourself be auto healed without having to toss a potion on his health bar or actually being able to grab every item that drops in any public boss farming runs that will make people question if any items even dropped is how fast the item grab via teleport function is and modified by your preset list of items so you can always dive into the potential harms way to grab the item for you, this is one of our favorite features many people like about the Dominate Tool aka ZhiPei as it only gets better from there providing you the ability to press an auto travel hotkey to go from a waypoint to the designated boss just in a few seconds. After pressing that interest auto travel hotkey happen to be in catacombs level 1 you will find yourself on top of Andariel within just seconds as it auto teleports you the fastest route pathed to each level to get to the boss, and if you press the same auto travel interest hotkey when at black marsh you will teleport faster than you thought possible even while in the loading screen it is still carrying out the auto travel routine to land you in the 5th level of where the countess is hiding at.
BOX.png

Amazing is an understatement how this tool makes farming by hand finally less tedious, not to mention for pvp tracking down players can be just as easy as using the auto travel forward or backwards key to go through levels and back zones or if you use the waypoint auto travel hotkey it will take you to that nearby waypoint, and i must also mention if you happen to be doing cow farming by hand when you are in stony field and you press the interest travel hotkey it will take you through the Tristam portal and on top of Wirt's corpse to collect his leg instantly if you have it enabled in your item grab.

HOMEALERT.png

Although no longer having to waste gear or charms space on reaching maximum FCR or FHR you will have now the freedom to put on all the various magic find gear you need or if you like to run fast FRW charms are always fun to stack. Not only will this d2r mod be able to auto heal on your preset health and mana conditions but it can also leave the game faster than you can blink putting you safely back into the lobby ready to rejoin your friends who hopefully were smart enough to pick their own copy of the zhipei dominate tool up as well, what better way to play hardcore or just in general when you never have to worry about timing your potions and even can use antidote or thawing potions that are in your inventory to get rid of those debuffs.

MAPUNHIDE-1.png

I have tested it with a controller and was surprised to see it would still let me play with my controller of course and auto heal for me and item grab so i could kick back and play with my xbox controller and not worry about dying or what loot that drops. It's all handled for me, now the auto travel hot keys would require me to tap the keyboard here and there but to each his own, you will find no other tools that can compare to what the ZhiPei Dominate Tool brings to the table, you will make many friends along the way as you handle doing baal runs for your group in under 3 minutes as teleporting to the throne is one button press away.

This tool is overloaded with settings to choose from and enable such as the auto heal and auto chicken settings so you never have to worry about dying again but also to being able to set a hotkey for opening town portals so you don't have to waste a keybind on it. Yes it can packet cast town portal with the push of a button and notify you when you run low on scrolls as well.
giphy.gif

Another convenient feature to enable is the inventory display HUD which shows a grid if red boxes that represent your inventory space taken up and what inventory is available so you can sit back and relax knowing exactly when to go back to town before you run out of space that will result in you juggling the charms in your item grab list teleporting to items and grabbing them within a second of their drop is only convenient if you have the inventory space which fills up quick if you are the designated loot ninja of your party, but not to worry you can fully customize your tele pickit settings and also whether or not you want to tele grab items that have already been identified or not.
The great part about how easy it is to use is also how convenient it is to access the settings while in game simply press the DELETE key and you will find the menu pull up as an in game menu that may look out of place due to it being our own mod suite of automation tools built into the ZhiPei and you can even modify the color of the lines that direct you on the mini map towards objectives or the next level or waypoints as well as enemies on the in game mini map that is fully revealed.

The other convenient part is knowing what item dropped without having to identify it, the ZhiPei Dominate Tool loot filter will tell you the unique item's name even when it had just dropped so you can tell if it's worth you going after or not. This is also a very neat feature that makes the game that much more enjoyable when you have such easy to use assist tools that keep you on top of your potential even us older people need a little assist at times, the breakpoint editor won't make you or your mercenary god mode or super saiyan but you will be able to pick your gear and charms a bit better to your liking when you don't have to rely on stacking FCR just to reach your max breakpoint and same with FHR.
giphy.gif

Of course not everyone wants to bot but still wants an advantage, and this does exactly that without putting your account at risk. The tool is designed to make sure it does not trigger any ban traps by limiting it's capabilities such as the breakpoint editor is capped at 200% boost, so sorry you're not reaching that 4k% FHR you've only read about. And it also makes sure to stay on top of warden changes to make sure none of it's methods of automation are flagged, this was not an overnight process and hundreds upon hundreds of hours went into reversing D2R to be able to get the needed data to be able to have the dominate tool interact with it. I would not exactly call it a hack as it is not giving you god mode, or duping items for diablo 2 resurrected. The ones with dupes have probably found themselves living comfortably on a yacht by their private island.

Read what people are saying about it below with their use of this awesome diablo 2 resurrected tool.
giphy.gif

Most users may be also concerned about what software can get them banned when using such modifications for diablo 2 resurrected. Using the in game map reveal mod that showed your whole in game mini map revealed actually used to be troublesome for players during the glory days of LoD as i recall long ago that did not feel the need to download it at that time and my gut instinct said i really could do without it, at that time back in 2000's early when the game came out my friend was astonished to find his account suspended due to using modifications, remember back then this was blizzard north running the show and they had a way to keep you playing what is essentially looking back on it is a digital rat in a maze with the ability to find items in said dungeon maze and slay other enemies also in this generated maze game that farming it regardless of the difficulty would be considered a living hell on it's own with such redundancy....

Having that x-ray vision and compass to know where to go at all times is something people will not play without, today most of us Diablo 2 Resurrected players are aged to where we may lack the time to play to be classified as the wanderer aimlessly hoping to advance to the next level as quickly as possible but also really want to enjoy hardcore mode without the risk of dying and that is the tip of the iceberg ZhiPei Dominate Tool is able to bring to the table and solve some of the most common nuisances of the game.

Last edited: