D2r JieGuan scheduler

effy77

When I started monitoring, it just opened Jieguan.exe, but not the game. I need to manually open Jieguan.exe again in order to start the game? Anyone experience this?

NukePunch

When I started monitoring, it just opened Jieguan.exe, but not the game. I need to manually open Jieguan.exe again in order to start the game? Anyone experience this?
did you follow these steps?
i have kind of same experience when i didn't do #8

1. Download the latest bot package (se ea
2. Create a new folder for bot files. Best place is C:\ root, like C:\Jieguan. Use only English characters (A-Z 0-9)
3. Make an antivirus exclusion for this folder (see below)
4. Extract the downloaded bot files to the new folder
5. Open Config.lua, enter the class config file you want to use
ex: Config.Class = "Sorceress"
this will load the Classes\Sorceress.lua file. You can name files like "Blizzard.lua" for specific builds.
6. Open Classes folder, open the class config file you set in step 4
7. Edit Class file with appropriate settings (double check all settings are correct! you must enable at least one area/boss!)
8. Open C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Diablo II Resurrected
9. Copy Settings.json from the bot folder into this location. Overwrite (or rename) the existing file
10. Start D2R, log into your account and character
11. Add "Legacy Toggle" keybind NUMPAD 9
12. Buy an ID tome and keep it in your inventory
13. Buy a stack of Keys and keep them in your inventory
14. Save all settings and close D2R

effy77

2. Create a new folder for bot files. Best place is C:\ root, like C:\Jieguan. Use only English characters (A-Z 0-9)
this will load the Classes\Sorceress.lua file. You can name files like "Blizzard.lua" for specific builds.
7. Edit Class file with appropriate settings (double check all settings are correct! you must enable at least one area/boss!)
9. Copy Settings.json from the bot folder into this location. Overwrite (or rename) the existing file
yes I followed the steps.

effy77

okay I found where the issue was, the scheduler.exe needs to be placed in the same folder where JieGuan.exe is.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
okay I found where the issue was, the scheduler.exe needs to be placed in the same folder where JieGuan.exe is.
Yes i think we will add it into the config editor so people can use it from the config editor also, it is perfect tool to include in the config editor that auto updates your class configs. as well as getting the auto posting items to marketplaces setup.

jihoon0094

Yes i think we will add it into the config editor so people can use it from the config editor also, it is perfect tool to include in the config editor that auto updates your class configs. as well as getting the auto posting items to marketplaces setup.

UNKNOW ERORR occurs during key insertion after executing JIEGUAN CONFIG EDITRO please tell me how to solve

jihoon0094

예, 사람들이 구성 편집기에서도 사용할 수 있도록 구성 편집기에 추가할 것이라고 생각합니다. 클래스 구성을 자동으로 업데이트하는 구성 편집기에 포함하기에 완벽한 도구입니다. 뿐만 아니라 자동 게시 항목을 마켓플레이스 설정에 가져옵니다.

JIEGUAN CONFIG EDITOR 실행 후 키 삽입 중 UNKNOW ERROR 발생 해결 방법을 알려주세요.