d2rb cloud memory bot chat

Valorian

darn security verification, that stuff is annoying. Wondering how I can skip that. Anyone else having issues with that and running 2 accounts?

IAMSPEED

In reply to Reff: [That is odd, is your IP somehow flagged for too many login attempts or something?]

ehhh, I bought an account off of g2g and looks like it was registered a while back. They probably had some protocol in place for that. Account was registered 4 days ago on bnet from asia lol

In reply to 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒌: [Does anyone else have this issue? When I teleport and Nova a lot, my parked skill on the right side get replaced by either teleport or my main attack. I have it set to Quick cast. This does not happen when I dont use maphack.]

my friend just had this problem and idk if you fixed it or not so i figured i would reply. He removed/changed Next Skill/Previous keys . Default is Mouse Wheel up and down which works for me. Let me know

In reply to ❄Iͥcͨeͤ❄: [my friend just had this problem and idk if you fixed it or not so i figured i would reply. He removed/changed Next Skill/Previous keys . Default is Mouse Wheel up and down which works for me. Let me know]

Interesting, ill try that out. Ill try this out.