[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromie

In reply to Cataklyst: [on Windows 11 by any chance? i have an issue with my laptop using a gpu wont multi box or afk fish, but works perfect on my windows 10 PC]

Win 10 actually, it works good after fresh installation for 1-2 days then it breaks for some unknown reason, same Win on main desktop PC with dedicated video card - all good

jsbos

In reply to Gifura: [after i used it i get banned wtf am i spoose do. idk]

Go read disclaimer section and stop spamming in issues channel. Whatever your antivirus detects has nothing to do with it, the software takes control over your keyboard/mouse and checks pixels on your screen during the fishing, of course it's a suspicious behavior to any antivirus.

jsbos

In reply to ZCorvi: [Does it works like this normally or i'm doing something wrong]

depends on your settings and the game

jsbos

In reply to Gifura

As far as I remember the offense for using bots should be: "Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software", not "hacks", so something tells me it's not about the bot at all.

BFMaverick

did anyone experience similar problem where bot catches first fish just fine but then keeps spamming Fishing button and states it cant find blobber

rollid

I have issues with the fishing bot it worked perfectly fine on my stationary computer but when i downloaded it to my laptop i keep getting errors. It will find the feather and move the mouse but doesnt click when there is a catch or if it does it way before or after resulting in no fish are hooked. my laptop runs windows 11 and has 1080p instead of windows 10 with 1440p. Other than that every setting is the same.
UPDATE: now it only finds the first hook but doesnt click it after that it cant find the hook.

rollid

I reinstalled the bot and used same settings but just used auto set treshold and that seems to fixed my problems even though i was messing around with the treshold manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.