[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi

Yep indeed, so the moment i switch back to my other screen, i can see that the fishing window is drawn where it is finding the red spot.

jsbos

In reply to bozoweed: [hi, how can we auto update the bot ?
because each time i need to setting up it again

ps: thanks for that amazing work]

> hi, how can we auto update the bot ?

Right now only by downloading and installing an update. You can copy config folder to the newer version.

jsbos

In reply to Yoshiverse: [can someone help me with settings i have to do, i always get a red square when i start the bot]

Resize/Reposition your Fishing Zone to avoid reddish elements in it.

jsbos

In reply to Urkizzle: [over and over. ive changed the threshold to every number possible]

Record a video: show fishing zone and bot settings.

Koko_winkleoe

hey is there any way to set up the bot so it doesnt missclick the bobber? like out of 10 fishing attempts, 4-5 the bot will click on bobber without fish on the hook

jsbos

In reply to Koko_Twinkletoe: [hey is there any way to set up the bot so it doesnt missclick the bobber? like out of 10 fishing attempts, 4-5 the bot will click on bobber without fish on the hook]

Turn off Miss on Purpuse in the advanced settings and increase Bobber Sensitivity.

Koko_winkleoe

In reply to jsbots: [Turn off Miss on Purpuse in the advanced settings and increase Bobber Sensitivity.]

its turned off and it was still missing a ton, no matter what setting i had set up it kept either missing or not detecting at all

jsbos

In reply to Koko_Twinkletoe: [its turned off and it was still missing a ton, no matter what setting i had set up it kept either missing or not detecting at all]

Game? What's Bobber Sensitivity value? What's Threshold value? Press "Set Fishing Zone" button and make a screenshot.

Koko_winkleoe

im not using the bot anymore for now since i got my fishing mount done but i tried multiple settings, multiple fishing zone, bobber sens

Status
Not open for further replies.