[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunjemima

because you have to turn auto loot on, there are only macros/weak auras to open the clams but not loot them unless u have auto loot on

Himehard

Hello! Donated for Premium, email informed me to "While you are waiting you can join the discord server and get your Supporter role". Please, thanks! 🙂

Himehard

In reply to jsbots

<@236883422977589249> Thanks for making this tool. I've been using it the past day in WotLK Classic and its been a blast!

!PGR

Hello! Donated for Premium, email informed me to "While you are waiting you can join the discord server and get your Supporter role". Please, thanks! 😉

Gospodin

Hello! Donated for Premium, email informed me to "While you are waiting you can join the discord server and get your Supporter role". Please, thanks!

bdubs

am i the only one having issues with bot(premium for classic era wow) working at night times? for the life of me it cannot find the bobber no matter how i adjust the threshold slider?

jsbos

In reply to bdubs: [am i the only one having issues with bot(premium for classic era wow) working at night times? for the life of me it cannot find the bobber no matter how i adjust the threshold slider?]

Try sound detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.