Discussion

Lmr

Zara like 15K NA auto-combine off like 4 sessions. A fifth session for an undisclosed weird farm. Then an AH bot which makes a little but more for easy posting.

Mando

In reply to MoreGoldThanBrains: [Turkey Virtual Credit Card - are you able to use this to purchase US wow time?]

no, lower prices are only on EU store

Mujeog-i

In reply to Mando

<@560588829694623756> While using the Mando Onara Plains profile, if you create a blacklist so that the character goes to another direction, will it be saved in a file? Or is it stored somewhere else?

Mando

In reply to Mujeog-i: [<@560588829694623756> While using the Mando Onara Plains profile, if you create a blacklist so that the character goes to another direction, will it be saved in a file? Or is it stored somewhere else?]

All of your local blacklists and unstuck routes will be saved if your character settings file for the particular character, then you can export them if you want to other characters

Mujeog-i

In reply to Mando: [All of your local blacklists and unstuck routes will be saved if your character settings file for the particular character, then you can export them if you want to other characters]

How to save to file?

Mujeog-i

In reply to Mando: [All of your local blacklists and unstuck routes will be saved if your character settings file for the particular character, then you can export them if you want to other characters]

If I format my computer, I must have a blacklist that I registered so that if I format my computer, I don't have to create a blacklist again. How do I save it to a file?

Mando

Literally just said lol, make a export file and save it to a flash drive or something that isn't being formatted

Mando

The red export button in Baneto UI under blacklists, then the exported file will be in the bots settings folder