Downgrading Windows 11 Question

spartan

Since I can't get the bot to work at all in Windows 11 and have tried everything. I am going to downgrade to windows 10 (needed a reason to anyways)

Will I be good to run the same key I already have or is there something else I need to do? Want to know before I go through with it.

Pk210

I did this and now I keep getting “license failed to verify”

Downgraded to windows 10 cause bot would crash right when I got into game and would try to switch to legacy it would crash

mtr_22

Verified working on Win11 Home X64 on VPN, and works with Parsec / Teamviewer for controlling bot/window with minimal tweaks.
Disable Microsoft Windows Defender and use Webroot for exception.

Win10 Pro x64 interface is still preferred, however.

NukePunch

Since I can't get the bot to work at all in Windows 11 and have tried everything. I am going to downgrade to windows 10 (needed a reason to anyways)

Will I be good to run the same key I already have or is there something else I need to do? Want to know before I go through with it.
I do running win 11. and it has lots of crashes at the beginning because the window defender kept blocking it when it runs.
so I turned it off and it works perfectly fine now. hope this helps you.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member

any system restore will require HWID reset

Pk210

any system restore will require HWID reset

Oh ok. I don’t wanna pay for a key reset until I can find an answer as to why bot crashes at legacy switch. Followed all instructions, numpad 9 legacy switch ect. Loads up/gets in game and and immediately freezes, looks like it’s trying to switch into legacy and just freezes/crashes/repeats over and over. I can run 7 copies of d2 without crashing so it can’t be a memory issue