Error starting bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

superapple

Hello,

I used to use this bot a year ago and was going to get back into it.

I deleted my previous bot and info and reinstalled everything, I followed everything in the readme and I also watched the tutorial video and I am still having this problem.

When I start up the bot, I see this error message:
jieguan1.jpg

So next I found my original download and added loader.bin back to the folder and noticed that on startup of the bot, loader.bin disappeared which I don't think is normal? I made sure there were exceptions in my virus scanner for my bot folder as described in the instructions.

So I tried to put loader.bin back into the folder after it disappears but before the error message happens. That allowed D2R to be booted, but then I got this error message:

jieguan2.jpg

the blank area is my name.

I know there is something wrong because I used to be able to just boot up the bot with no problems.

What can I do from here?

superapple

I tried to just put all those files into the temp folder, and this is the result now
jieguan3.jpg

any guidance or assistance would be really appreciated thank you. I'm using the default Classes folder from the download, I have not edited anything aside from the account info/other necessary info to run the bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.